Admin Columns Pro BuddyPress Columns
The WordPress plugin known as BuddyPress is an extremely strong community platform. You’ll be able to easily manage your users from the user overview screen thanks to the BuddyPress connection for Admin Columns. It supports displaying all of the profile fields (Xprofile), and the majority of them may be sorted, filtered, and changed straight from the overview screen. Additionally, it provides support for displaying all of the profile fields.
- With the help of the BuddyPress integration Addon for Admin Columns, you will be able to add a column to your website for each and every BuddyPress Profile Field.
- Users can be sorted and filtered based on the fields in their profiles.
- The ability to sort and filter based on the profile data of your users is provided by Admin Columns, which will assist you in locating your users. Do you need to locate users who are members of a specific group? Who is your most seasoned customer, and who is your newest? You are able to sort and filter your users based on virtually any piece of information that is accessible thanks to Admin Columns. Discovering who your users are will become a lot less difficult and a lot quicker.
- Easier User Management
- Additionally, Admin Columns enables you to directly change the data pertaining to your users from the overview panel. It only takes a few seconds to bring either a single profile or numerous profiles up to date. There will be no need to enter profiles, make updates, and then go back to the list screen. Simply pick the field whose value you wish to modify, then make the necessary change, and you will be finished.
- Create columns out of the Profile Fields.