Affiliate Egg Pro – Niche Affiliate Marketing WordPress Plugin
You can get excellent plugins for your associate marketing that work with Amazon, eBay, and a variety of other large and well-known networks. However, there is no such utility that is compatible with local and small businesses, as these establishments do not have an open product API. These kinds of websites might be very well known in your area and could offer excellent opportunities for associate programmes.
- There is no requirement for programme approval, there is no requirement for an API, and the component can be used immediately after it has been installed.
- Parsing of individual products as well as multiple products simultaneously in categories, search results, and deal sites
- Autoblog function. If you place a link on a shop category, the plugin will pull new products from that category and publish them on your site as individual blog entries.
- Several output blocks (grid, list, product card, etc)
- Price update
- More than one hundred of the best neighbourhood shops have shown their support, and we continue to add more every month.
- Custom cookies to get correct currency from multi currency shops
- Deeplinks and SubIds
- Proxy support
- The process of parsing search pages (for instance, you are able to construct a set of products with a specific price range, conditions, and sorted by popularity from the original shop)
Use with any theme
Great looking templates with high conversion.
Full product data
Image, title, price, and a brief description are the components that make up each merchandise data set. In some stores, you can find additional fields like ratings, technical specifications, and customer feedback.
You can set your schedule for price updates.
Add link to the shop’s category or new deals page and the plugin will get new products from the source site and publish them on your website as separate posts.
Auto update of product list
You can also select product update rather than the price, and you will be notified of always new deals from merchants.
Configuration options for personalised cookies, if the store supports more than one currency.