AffiliateWP – REST API Extended
Developers and third-party apps are able to interact with the data stored in AffiliateWP databases thanks to the comprehensive read-only RESTful API that is included in AffiliateWP.
Create, update, and delete actions are thrown into the mix with the addition of this REST API Extended add-on, which gives developers and programmes running outside of AffiliateWP full authority over the data stored in those databases.
The REST API Extended add-on gives affiliates, creatives, referrals, visits, and payouts these actions:
This enhanced API opens up countless possibilities. Some applications include:
- Visitor and referral monitoring from third-party websites, including those that are not powered by WordPress
- Referral tracking for bespoke and other e-commerce platforms besides WordPress
- The synchronisation of affiliate accounts across a wide variety of databases and hosting platforms
- Keeping affiliate accounts up to date with automatic updates whenever changes are made in third-party apps
- Keeping track of affiliate referrals by producing new records every time a purchase is made through an external payment processor
- Personalized affiliate spaces that are hosted on platforms other than WordPress
Check out our documentation if you need assistance constructing your own applications or want to see examples of how the REST API Extended can be put to use.