All in One Support Button & Callback Request. WhatsApp, Messenger, Telegram, LiveChat and more…
The All in One Support Button will appear on each and every page of your website and will supply you with as many different contact options as you want.
You have the ability to make distinct selections for the contact methods that will be shown on the desktop and mobile versions of your website. Additionally, in this manner, you will be able to establish one link for the desktop version and another link for the mobile version.
All of the most popular social communication support channels, including Facebook Customer Chat, WhatsApp, Tawk.to live chat, Intercom, Zendesk chat, Call Me Back, Crisp, VK chat, Skype, Slack, Viber, Telegram, Email, Smartsupp, LiveChat, LiveHelper Chat, and more are included in a single message module.
- Button modification – adjust button position, colour, size, icon, label. The mobile and desktop versions of the widget each have their own independent settings that may be customised.
- Menu customization – modify menu size, menu backdrop, menu icons style, text colour, etc… The mobile and desktop versions of the widget each have their own independent settings that may be customised.
- Things on the menu – select the items you want, add, update, or remove items on the menu.
- Visibility of menu items – determine independently which menu items will be displayed on a desktop computer and on a mobile device.
- Live chat integrations – you may use this capability to link with one or more live chats, such as Facebook Customer Chat, Tawk.to, Zendesk chat, and so on… (for a complete list, please see further down)
- Personalize prompt messages by being able to add, amend, or delete prompt messages.
- Request for a callback – The consumer is able to effortlessly submit a request for a callback to his or her phone number
- Email — you will be sent an email whenever a visitor requests a callback from you.
- Twilio integration allows you to get SMS when a visitor requests a callback, and you may leverage this feature to your advantage.
- You have the ability to design and integrate a Telegram chatbot, which will allow you to receive Telegram messages whenever a visitor requests a callback.
- You may use the Onesignal integration to get Web Push Notifications whenever a visitor requests a callback. Onesignal integration gives you this ability.
- You are able to handle all callback requests using the administration panel, which houses the callback requests (please see screenshots)
- Integration of Google’s reCaptcha Version 3 helps prevent automated programmes from sending call-back requests over unseen channels. Version 3 of Google’s reCaptcha (please see screenshots)
- Displaying a countdown timer when a consumer requests a call-back triggers the display of the countdown timer.
- Theme colour – adjust button colour (please see screenshots)
- Hashtag commands – you are able to send various instructions (open menu, shut menu, open call back popup, etc.) to widget by using a simple link that contains the hashtag href. For further information, please refer to the documentation.
- Shortcodes: If you want to show contact buttons on any page of your website, you may do so by using shortcodes (please see screenshots)
- In the new version 1.5.0 export/import settings feature, you have the ability to simply export all plugin data to a file. Utilizing this programme, you will be able to migrate to a newer version without losing any of your data.
There are no reviews yet.