ARG Multistep Checkout for WooCommerce
The most highly rated, efficient, and trustworthy multi-step checkout procedure. ARG MultiStep Checkout helps you get a better user experience by segregating the most critical components of the usual wooCommerce checkout procedure. Its design is both beautiful and straightforward, and it has a very user-friendly interface. More sales is a goal that may be easily accomplished, and here is where ARG MultiStep Checkout for WooCommerce comes into play. It takes a complicated procedure and makes it one that is easy to use and comprehend.
- It is very quick (the page speed is the same as on your usual checkout page), and there is no need for preloaders when the multi-step checkout page is loading since we used the best practises when implementing it. The multi-step checkout page functions like a native woocommerce app because we utilised the best practises when implementing it.
- The majority of customers have complimented the site’s superb design due to its user-friendliness and abundance of horizontal and vertical tab layouts.
- Excellent user interface and experience, with silky smooth animations whenever a step is changed or validated.
- A robust and trustworthy jQuery form validation with step-by-step instructions
- Add new steps (the content of the newly created steps can be: shortcodes, html, plain text, etc)
- Move the coupon to a different step (the coupon can be moved either before or after the Order Table, or before the Payment Methods, so that the client can see how the price is adjusting when the coupon is applied). It is also possible to shift the coupon such that it appears after the Shipping Section, before the Billing Section, or after the Additional Fields.)
- It is also possible to proceed to the following step by clicking on the tab labelled “next” (the client does not need to scroll all the way down to the bottom of the current step in order to proceed to the next one).
- When you are ready to move on to the next step, scroll all the way to the top of the page or to the top of the tabs that include multiple steps. (very useful when the multi-step checkout is positioned into the middle of a page or on mobiles)
- Built-in Login/Register step (two layouts)
- Built-in Order Review step
- Show/hide/combine checkout steps
- Show/hide product thumbnail in Order Table
- Inherit checkout form styles from your theme or plugin
- A reliable step by step validation
- Translation ready
- WPML Compatible
- Compatible with all of the WordPress and WooCommerce-based themes.
- Cross browser compatible
- Fully customizable
- Fully responsive design
- Mobile friendly
- Easily change colors
- Change buttons & labels text
- Use different tab layouts/styles
- Show/hide specific steps
- Combine different checkout steps