Do you want to quickly lower your support pressure? What about building a beautiful and useful information base for your clients?
- To construct your Docs home page, Single Doc page, and Archive page without any coding, use stunning ready-made template designs.
- To completely edit the documentation page, utilise the built-in theme customization feature or shortcodes and page builder widgets.
- Using a sticky TOC or table of contents will provide users the best possible experience.
- Visitors may use the built-in sophisticated live search to get the perfect documentation answer.
- Advanced Grid View and List View (FREE) features (PRO)
- Create and maintain different knowledge bases for each product (PRO)
- Manage roles for users of your knowledge base and provide access appropriately.
- Analytics-integrated to monitor and assess performance
- With Elementor Page Builder, there is complete compatibility.
- Plugin certified by WPML
- BetterDocs Category Box, BetterDocs Category Grid, and BetterDocs Search Form are available as Gutenberg blocks.
- Create Advanced Search and Popular Docs and display them with preset templates (PRO)
STUNNING READY TEMPLATES FOR DOCS LANDING PAGE
BetterDocs provides a variety of pre-made themes to quickly construct your WordPress documentation site. Additionally, you have complete freedom to easily alter the layout.
IN-BUILT ADVANCED SEARCH OPTION
With a built-in sophisticated live search and advanced search option(PRO) from the top, you can help your visitors find the perfect documentation answer and lessen their need on assistance.
ADVANCED CUSTOMIZATION OPTION
Customize the documentation pages using the options or even include shortcodes (PRO), page builder widgets, and more to fully control how your website users will see them.
FULLY COMPATIBLE WITH GUTENBERG EDITOR
Use fully functional BetterDocs ready blocks to create an interactive knowledge base site in Gutenberg.
100% COMPATIBILITY WITH ELEMENTOR PAGE BUILDER
Elementor Page Builder makes it simple to create stunning single documents and documents archives.
SINGLE DOC TEMPLATE WITH ELEMENTOR
Use Elementor Theme Builder to create a stunning single doc template with complex components and ready layouts to showcase your talent.
DOCS ARCHIVE TEMPLATE WITH ELEMENTOR
Using Elementor Theme Builder, create beautiful Docs page and Docs Category archive templates.
ASK BOT IMMEDIATELY TO LOWER SUPPORT TICKETS (PRO)
Reduce the number of support tickets by allowing your customers to peruse the documentation and knowledge base articles directly from the chat session without leaving the website.
INSIGHTFUL ANALYTICS TO EVALUATE PERFORMANCE (PRO)
Monitor activity on your documentation page, assess results, and enhance the client experience. Analyze website traffic as well to gain knowledge for your knowledge base.
CREATE MULTIPLE KNOWLEDGE BASE (PRO)
Have several products? You can quickly develop many knowledge bases for your various products and offer immediate help to your clients from a single location.
MANAGE INTERNAL KNOWLEDGE BASE (PRO)
Manage Internal Knowledge Base to make your material private and limit access to your knowledge base based on certain user roles.
DESIGN STUNNING MULTIPLE KNOWLEDGE BASES WITH ELEMENTOR (PRO)
Use the Numerous KB widget for Elementor to create impressive multiple knowledge bases with ease.
You don’t have to believe what we say. Check out what one of the WordPress specialists has to say:
- Nice way to include a knowledge base into your website.
- To access the built-in page, go to /docs (URL is changeable in settings)
- Beautiful design and effective search make it simple to develop and administer.
You may definitely guess that BetterDocs is the most sophisticated and potent documentation plugin available after reading this feature list. Try out BetterDocs.
BACKED BY A TRUSTED TEAM
The developers of WPDeveloper, a marketplace specifically for WordPress that has 3 million+ satisfied customers, are the ones who provide you this documentation plugin.
DOCUMENTATION AND SUPPORT
- Visit our Documentation for documentation and tutorials.
- Visit our YouTube Playlist to view instructional videos.
- Visit our help page on the Plugin’s Forum if you have any further queries.
- Visit our website at BetterDocs for additional details about features, frequently asked questions, and documentation.
- Sign up for our Facebook group.
- Use our videos on our YouTube channel to learn.
- Or give BetterDocs a WordPress rating