Blog Designer PRO for WordPress
Blog Designer is an efficient and straightforward method for improving the appearance of the blog pages on your own websites. It is a highly popular plugin that can be added to a WordPress blog on a website in order to bring in a greater number of customers as well as blog visitors. Blog Designer makes your blog section more user-friendly while requiring no prior knowledge of coding. It is incredibly easy to manage, making it suitable for both novice and experienced website creators.
Blog designer plugin that comes pre-packaged with precisely designed 50 templates for a variety of categories; more templates will be included in subsequent versions of the plugin.
If the design of a category or tag archive is something you are interested in, then Blog Designer is the ideal answer for you that you have never seen before.
Every single blog template includes a lot of customizable elements, such as the colors, font-style, font-family, and other elements, that allow you to adjust the look and feel of your blog.
Where Blog Designer Pro plugin is useful?
Blog Designer is a plugin that is helpful for websites that utilise WordPress. The following is a brief list of some of the several applications that the Blog Designer WordPress plugin can be used for.
- Blogging Website
- New section of website.
- Business & Technology idea sharing
- Your company story (timeline)
- Event summary showcase (timeline)
- My achievements (timeline)
- Author biography (timeline)
- Company new product updates
- Step by step tutorial guideline
- Fashion blog website
- Latest trend blog
- Business & Entrepreneurship Blogs
- NGO website to share news/update
- Personal blog Site
- Portfolio Presentation (Grid)
- Showcase post with slideshow (slider)
- To display different category post with different design
- Ecommerce website
1. 50 ARCHIVE LAYOUTS
Your category, tag, author, and date pages each have one of the fifty distinct and original archive layouts available to them.
2. 46 SINGLE LAYOUTS
There are diverse and unique 46 single article layouts. That same format will be used throughout all of the article pages.
3. DUPLICATE LAYOUT
The possibility to clone your preferred blog layout, including all of its options.
4. IMPORT/EXPORT BLOG AND ARCHIVE LAYOUTS
You may quickly import or export your blog layouts, archive layouts, and single layouts at any moment for use on your next website or in the future.
5. SHOW/HIDE POST META FIELDS
You have the option to show or hide post meta with every blog style, which you may use to manage post meta.
6. FILTER WITH CATEGORIES & TAGS
Category and tag wise filtration of your post.
7. EXCLUDE SELECTED CATEGORIES & TAGS
You may wish to exclude particular categories and tags from the post loop.
8. POST LIKE FEATURE FOR BLOG VIEWERS
The visitors to your Blog can like your post by selecting it from the list in order to increase interest in your blog page.
9. WIDE RANGE OF POST TITLE AND POST CONTENT SETTINGS
Manage the design of the post title as well as the design of the post content by using a variety of different options, such as font size, font family, color, etc.
10. CUSTOM “READ MORE” SUPPORT
Adjust the read more text’s color, as well as the foreground and background colours.
11. CUSTOM CSS SUPPORT
The ability to use custom CSS to replace the style of the default template is supported.
12. CONTENT SELECTION OPTION
Display the content of your blog by selecting Post Content or Post Excerpt from the menu.
13. CHANGE CONTENT LENGTH
Manage post content length using content settings.
14. BLOG POSTS ORDER BY
You can arrange the posts on your blog in any order you choose by using Random, the post ID, the post title, the published date, the modified date, etc.
15. BLOG GRID COLUMN SPACE FOR GRID LAYOUTS
It is possible to manage the grid spacing and margin between posts loop on the frontend.
16. PINTEREST SHARE FOR POST FEATURED IMAGE
Use the option to share on Pinterest to upload the featured image of the post.
17. RELATED POST SUPPORT WITH SINGLE POST
Display related posts using two, three, four, five, or six columns on the single post page, depending on the category or tag.
18. PREVIOUS/NEXT WITH SINGLE POST
On the single post layout, display the previous and next posts options.
19. CATEGORY/TAG LAYOUT DESIGN
Different settings for the layout are used for different categories and tags.
20. ENABLE/DISABLE LINK IN POST TITLE
Handle post title link enable or disable for front-end.
21. SINGLE POST LAYOUT OVERRIDE
The one-click single-post layout file override option enables you to customise the appearance of the post to meet your needs.
22. SHARE TEXT IN SINGLE POST
Add Share text in single post page for better UI.
23. ACTION AND FILTERS FOR DEVELOPER
The developer is able to add to or edit the output by using actions and filters.
24. POST SLIDE
You may slide your posts in our gorgeous slider using posts arranged according to category, tag, or author when you use Post Slide.
25. CATEGORY/TAG BASED SINGLE POST LAYOUT
Modify the layout of your single posts so that they appear differently depending on the category or tag.