Blog Manager for WordPress
Sometimes WordPress themes just provide a single blog layout with no room for customization in terms of styling, colour scheme, or content placement.
Your WordPress-based site can gain a wealth of new features with the addition of Blog Manager for WordPress.
Make as many catalogues of blog entries as you like. There are more than 20 pre-made layouts available with this plugin. You can customise the look and feel of your list by picking its contents, changing its layout, and applying various styles. Use a widget or the shortcode provided by the list’s creator to embed the list anywhere on your site.
Over 20 templates to choose from!
- Use the default options for each template, or change the entire list as desired.
- 1 column, 2 columns, 3 columns, and 4 columns in a grid for a blog
- Left-hand image: Blog, 1 column, 2 columns
- Right-hand image: 1 column, 2 columns in a blog
- Newspaper-style blogs with two, two, and three columns
- a timeline
- Image left, image right, and image top in widget style
- Carousel with three, four, and five columns
- Style of the Carousel Widget: 2 columns, 3 columns, and 4 columns
Over 15 hover styles to choose from!
Choose a hover style for the images in each list you build of individual blog entries. There are more than 15 different hover styles available in the Blog Manager plugin.
Select and re-arrange list item’s content
You have the option to display or hide the following content for each list of blog entries. You can rearrange it as well. Easy, just drag & drop!
- Icon for media type
- Meta data
- Abridged text
- Continue to read
- Icons of social media
You can choose whatever portion of the Meta data you wish to display for a particular list using yet another drag and drop interface. Data can also be rearranged.
Choose which media to use for your blog postings.
Options when you create Blog Posts Lists
You can quickly construct lists because the majority of the parameters have default values.
- Choose the posts for your list based on their authors, categories, and tags.
- Select a template
- Choose and rearrange the content of the list.
- Choose from a variety of list choices, including order, pagination, link clicks, pop-up windows, excerpt length, hover style, and more.
- Design your list with a simple interface and unique CSS design.
Add a list in your site
Once a list has been built, you may add it to any page on your website:
- In the post/page content (WYSIWYG editor)
- file templates
- As a side note
Every list contains a shortcode that you can use with the do shortcode WordPress function to add the list to a page/content post’s area or a template file. A widget included with the plugin can be used to add any list of blog entries to a sidebar.
Pagination, load more, infinite scroll
For your blog post lists, Blog Manager for WordPress supports 3 different methods of pagination:
- Normal pagination
- Press the “load more” button
- Endless scroll
Utilize the plugin parameters or custom CSS to style your list.
- Options for the plugin include styling the title, excerpt, and next section as well as choosing a backdrop or border for the list elements.
- Each list has a distinct CSS class thanks to custom CSS.
Performance and Interface Improvements
- It is compatible with the basic WordPress design.
- enhanced efficiency for extensive WP installations
- Making distinct lists for each group.
- You don’t have to wait for the pages to reload thanks to ajax operations.
- actual preview
Authors and developers of themes, either on ThemeForest or elsewhere
Add this component to your themes to provide your users with a tonne of blog capabilities. All you need is one extended licence per theme you sell, which you can receive by writing us. You also need the author’s consent.
This plugin is prepared for localization and internationalisation. It complies with I18n standards for WordPress. Other languages besides English can be easily localised or translated into.
Please let us know if you have any recommendations for how to make this item better. Any idea will be carefully considered and added to the item’s update list.
Please think about giving this item a rating if you enjoy it to encourage ongoing improvements. Please email us if your rating is less than five stars. We’ll make every effort to help or address all of your criticisms.
Version 2.07 (06.04.2022)
- Updated: Sanitized requests’ default version was set.