Calendarista Premium Edition – WordPress appointment booking System
Calendarista is a piece of software that was developed to make the process of making online bookings for your customers quicker and more effective.
Our mission is to expedite the process of adding a business’s services and getting them set up to accept online bookings as much as possible. You will be able to enable online bookings on your website in a quick and simple manner if you are someone who is interested in a comprehensive reservation system for hotels, auto rentals, apartment rentals, travel agencies, beauty salons, restaurants, and other similar businesses.
The plugin supports Woocommerce, a custom form builder, flexible optional extras, google maps to set up departure and destination and calculate route distance and cost, and a backend calendar to view your appointments, to name just a few of the features. The plugin offers 12 booking modes out of the box, two payment gateways, and if that is not enough, it also supports a backend calendar to view your appointments.
- Customers can make reservations by choosing a single beginning date.
- Customers are able to book by selecting not only a beginning date but also a beginning time (multiple slot selection is permitted).
- Customers can make reservations by choosing both a starting date and starting time range that includes padding.
- Customers can make reservations by choosing a beginning date and time range.
- Customers can make reservations by selecting a range of dates.
- Customers can make reservations by selecting a date and time range from the drop-down menus.
- The booking process for customers involves picking a date range that includes changeover days (check-in and check-out days).
- Customers are able to arrange a round trip by selecting dates for both the pickup and the drop-off locations.
- Customers are able to schedule a round journey by selecting the dates and times of their pickup and drop-off locations.
- Customers can make reservations by selecting a package, which may include a single date or multiple dates.
- Customers are able to book numerous dates in any order they choose; bookings are not made in sequential order.
- Customers are able to reserve several days and times in any order they choose; bookings are not made in sequential order.
- Deals can be set up for the available time slots (for an example, see our golf tee time demo).
- Through the use of a short code, you can either add a service or list multiple services in the front end.
- Add to Google Calendar, iCAL, and Outlook buttons are included for your convenience.
- Repeat appointments for clients as well as manually scheduled appointments on the back end using the day, week, month, and year parameters.
- Webhooks for Zapier
- SMS Reminders via Twilio
- iCAL provides live feeds that can synchronise your appointments on Apple Calendar, Google Calendar, Outlook, and other calendar applications.
- Sync your appointments with Google Calendar in a native manner (using a two-way sync).
Export in a CSV format.
- During the booking process, you will have the ability to collect any additional information from the customer by using custom fields.
- Unlimited categories of additional content. Make it possible for customers to integrate optional components that can either be free or cost money.
- Support for translation formats such as WPML and Polylang. Perform translations in a number of languages.
- Notifications through email that may be fully customised and sent to both your personnel and your customers.
- By adjusting your SMTP settings, you can prevent your email notifications from being sent to the spam folder.
- Customizable Reminders of upcoming appointments that are emailed to the customers of your business.
- Booking both with and without a payment is supported; individualised pricing is available for each service.
- WooCommerce support for accepting payments.
- Payments can be made via Stripe and Paypal (both of which are supported out of the box and do not require a third party).
- Collect payments offline.
- Seasonal rates supported.
- Multiple date formats.
- AM/PM or 24h time format.
- Input fields for either the departure or the departure and destination, with support for google maps autocomplete.
- Dropdown menus with predefined departures or predefined departures and destinations.
- Stops along the route between the starting place and the final destination.
- Determine the cost based on the travel distance.
- Show the directions on a live Google map right on your own website (there will be no redirect).
- Choose your point of departure and destination directly on Google Map by using the context menu accessible via the right click.
- Make it possible for customers to cancel their reservations within a certain amount of time.
- Prepared for GDPR, with compliance with EU regulations on data protection and privacy.
- Recruit more staff employees; one of them should be responsible for managing appointments.
- Take some time off during the holidays.
- Coupons for a price reduction.
- A public calendar that displays information on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis.
- Deposits: Please remember to pay the reminder while entering the premises.
- Using the back end, you can either create a new appointment or edit an existing one.
- The backend calendar allows you to view and manage appointments.
- The backend allows you to view and manage sales.
- Choose a hue for the booking form that corresponds with the overall design of your website.
- Add a search form with search attributes accessible via a short code to enable customers to locate appointments that meet their needs.
- Unlimited visitors: This feature gives clients the ability to select the number of visitors they will be inviting.
- Seats allow you to have control over your availability.
- Customers can select several seats when making a group booking through your company.
- Automatic updates: Enter your purchase code to activate this feature and continue receiving updates automatically for the lifetime of your product.
There are no reviews yet.