Custom Facebook Feed Pro By Smash Balloon
Using the free-to-download Custom Facebook Feed Pro Plugin, you can embed a fully-customizable, mobile-friendly, and search engine-crawlable feed of your Facebook page content directly into your website. Iframes should no longer be used.
- Super simple to set up – After installation, initialization takes less than a minute. You may get going quickly after installing the plugin by linking it on the settings page. The next step is to insert the shortcode into a WordPress page, post, or widget. In fact, it’s as easy as that.
- Display your content your way – Modify your feeds to include only the information that interests you. You can make your website seem just like your Facebook page by including your Facebook photographs, videos, and events. Removed all iframes that prevented personalization.
- Post caching for lightning fast load times and reliability – To reduce the number of Facebook queries and speed up page loads, we employ an effective post caching technology. Incorporates a replica cache in case Facebook experiences downtime, so that you may continue to access your feed.
- Facebook Embeds – WordPress no longer includes oEmbed support for Facebook owing to API changes, but the Custom Facebook Feed plugin reinstates this functionality. Provide power to all of your current and future Facebook oEmbeds on your WordPress site.
- HD, 360, and Live video – It’s possible to watch videos in high definition full screen, or you may choose the quality manually. Incorporating 360-degree video onto your site gives visitors the ability to explore the content and engage with it in new ways. Live video may be sent directly to your feed in real time.
- Control which parts of your posts are displayed – Select which portions of your posts to display and which to conceal for maximum control. Make your feed as sparse as possible, as comprehensive as possible, or something in between.
- Mind-blowing customer support – We know you may have questions, concerns, or just want some guidance from time to time. Customers are the lifeblood of our company, therefore we do everything we can to give them the finest service possible. Please let us know how we can help, and we will respond as soon as possible.
- Always reliable – You can be certain that your posts will always be visible thanks to our robust backup caching system, and if there is ever an issue with Facebook, you will receive an alert to let you know what to do as an administrator.
- No technical knowledge require – Your site will look excellent with the Custom Facebook Feed WordPress plugin installed. It’s already formatted to look fantastic because it uses the same fonts, colours, and other styles as your WordPress theme.
- Deeply Customizable – Your feed will take on the appearance and feel of your site by default, but you may change this to anything you wish. We’ve included a wide variety of settings for you to tweak the way it appears and how your Facebook material is shown.
- GDPR Compliance – With a single click, you can switch to a GDPR-compliant version of your Facebook feed that doesn’t include any third-party requests, and it’s already integrated with a number of the most popular consent plugins.
- Gutenberg Block – Our Gutenberg block makes it easy to add, modify, and preview your feed without leaving the Gutenberg page editor.
- Supports comments and reactions – Exhibit users’ reactions to posts, including likes, shares, comments, replies, attachments, and stickers, in a drop-down menu beneath the post.
- Facebook Groups – Show content contributed to a group on Facebook, such as status updates, events, photos, and videos. Our app has to be enabled in the group’s settings, which the administrator must do. It’s important to keep in mind that older postings may not be visible due to Facebook’s restrictions on group content visibility. If you need further clarification, go here.
- Post filtering by word or hashtag – Your Facebook page’s posts may be filtered so that just those containing certain terms or hashtags are displayed, or you can hide all posts containing certain phrases or hashtags.
- Responsive – You’ve taken the time to select a responsive WordPress theme; now it’s time to ensure that your Facebook plugin is as well. Because it was built from the bottom up with mobile devices in mind, the Custom Facebook Feed WordPress plugin adapts well to any screen size.
- Multiple Facebook Feeds – Use our flexible shortcode features to show as many or as few feeds as you wish, on the same page or throughout your site. Suppose you want to show pictures in one feed and upcoming activities in another. No sweat; we’ve got a straightforward method for handling customer accounts.
- Health alerts for your feeds – If your site’s feeds aren’t updating, you may fix the problem by integrating a site health check.
- Optimized images – With this plugin, you don’t have to worry about what size images to share online. Avoid using really large graphics that slow down your site.
- Display posts, photos, videos, albums, and events – Exhibit data from your Facebook profile, such as updates, media, events, links, albums, and playlists. Set the sorts of posts to be shown. Do you just plan on displaying media of some sort? You need not worry about it.