Dokan Pro WordPress Plugin
Dokan is the greatest front end multi-vendor marketplace that is powered by WooCommerce and built on WordPress. It enables you construct your own marketplace in less than thirty minutes, and it may be similar to marketplaces like Amazon, Shopify, eBay, and Magento.
THE BEST FRONTEND USER INTERFACE
On the shop frontend, there is a personalised and configurable dashboard available to suppliers. This is done to give a full frontend experience. They have full command and are able to browse and operate everything with ease from there. Only the administrator has access to the backend of the site. This distinguishes Dokan from other organisations. On the other hand, every one of our modules is compatible with the front end, which means that the admin as well as the vendors may reap the benefits of being a part of Dokan.
IT’S FAST AND EASY TO USE
When you work with Dokan, you can rest assured that your business activities will run efficiently and effectively. Everything will function according to your expectations because that is how the experience has been designed. This has been done by taking into account the most effective and user-friendly practises that are utilised by well-known eCommerce activators such as WooCommerce and Bigcommerce, amongst others.
A RELIABLE GROWING PLATFORM & COMMUNITY
We ensure that our versions are always up to date in order to guarantee faultless functionality and seamless interaction with reputable services. We don’t simply focus on making sure everything is compatible with each other; we also take a strategy that involves incorporating cutting-edge new features into Dokan with each new version.
A SCALABLE MARKET
You are free to have an infinite number of vendors, each of which may produce an endless quantity of goods. Establish markets that are able to supply
- Physical product
- Downloadable product
- Variable product
- Bookable products through the Dokan WC Bookings Integration
- Auction products through the Dokan Simple Auction Integration
EARN IN MULTIPLE WAYS
Sales are not the only factor that contributes to profits. Dokan enables users to earn money in a variety of methods, such as through vendor commissions or commissions depending on the products they sell. You may also establish subscription packs that give you the ability to charge for product uploads, product restrictions, and time. These subscription packs can be created on your own.
PUTS YOU IN CONTROL
If you are an administrator of a marketplace, you may utilise Dokan in such a way that gives you complete command over everything that takes on there. You have the ability to redirect any activities relating to vendors, including product publishing, vendor registration, membership renewal, and any other action related to vendors.
Additional amazing features, upgrades, and the potential for strong modules are included in the Pro Version of the software. These features and modules give greater administrative authority and control while also enhancing the operation of the marketplace.
DYNAMIC SETTINGS FOR SHIPPING CONDITIONS
The administrator has the ability to provide individual vendors greater leeway and control over the distribution of their products depending on a variety of factors, such as the ability to set rates, track shipments via available integrations, and a great deal more.
- Multi-vendor support for establishing shipping rates depending on the cargo’s location, price, weight, or shipping class, as well as the item count of the shipment is included in the “Vendor Table rate shipping (Pro)” feature.
- Delivery Time (Pro) – Give clients the option of selecting the day and time that they would like their goods delivered.
- With the help of the industry-leading shipping tool for online marketplaces, ShipStation (Pro), you can make it easy for sellers to import, manage, and send customers’ orders.
PLAYS NICE WITH OTHER PLUGINS
Because Dokan is compatible with more than 70 different plugins, you won’t have to worry about anything related to compatibility because it’s already taken care of.
When developing Dokan for a worldwide audience, you don’t have to worry about anything, as it comes equipped with shipping plugins, payment plugins, and wallet plugins.
MORE FREEDOM TO CUSTOMIZE THE STORE
Now you will never become uninterested in the traditional style of your shop. Using the Elementor module for Dokan will allow you to have complete control over the customization of your business. It is sufficient to enable the customizer with the capacity to personalise the overall appearance of the vendor shop pages. Simply install it anywhere you want to by dragging and dropping any of the more than 12 fantastic shop widgets that were developed specifically for Dokan. You may keep as many personalised versions of the template as you like and then utilise it whenever you require it.
Marketplace with Independent Stores
- Every vendor receives their very own branded online store, complete with their very own URL.
- Stunning front-end storefront designs, complete with contact information and widgets
- A map of the store’s location may be found on the front counter. (Pro)
- Multiple retailers may sell a single item if they have it in stock. (Pro)
Frontend Dashboard For Each Seller
- Directly from the site’s interface, vendors are able to manage their items, monitor and handle orders from clients, and make withdrawals.
- The WordPress backend and administrative settings are inaccessible to users other than the admin.
Earn From Each Sale
- As a commission, the administrator receives a certain percentage of the total sale value.
- The rate of commission is up for negotiation.
- Per vendor percentage override (Pro)
- Reverse Withdrawal: This feature enables admins to collect commissions from vendors in situations when they would not be able to do so using the standard commission system. One example of this scenario is when vendors dispatch orders with cash on delivery.
Simple Product Management
- From the front end, you can both create and manage your goods.
- Make things that are customizable or downloadable. (Pro)
- The administration of your shipments using Zonewise will receive assistance from your vendors. (Pro)
- The ability to manage product characteristics is made available to vendors. (Pro)
- The download limit, expiration date, and permissions for downloaded products can all be managed by the vendor. (Pro)
Detailed Reports on important aspects of your marketplace (Pro)
- On the frontend, vendors have access to their sales report, where they may also produce statements and get an overview.
- Administrators have the ability to go through orders and filter them according to sale, date, top vendors, or top earners.
- Make it simple for vendors to transition from selling on another marketplace to selling on yours by utilising the Export/Import tool.
- Coupons and other sophisticated management options will be available to vendors under their control. (Pro)
The vendors have the capability to manage and offer discounts for each product
- Coupons should have an expiration date and certain restrictions.
- When a consumer is happy with a product or provider, they have the option of leaving feedback in the form of reviews. A merchant is unable to edit a review once it has been posted. (Pro)
- The vendors are in charge of managing all of the product reviews (with admin override), and it is up to them to decide whether or not to post the review on their website.
ADMINS CONTROL EVERY ASPECT OF THE MARKETPLACE (PRO)
- The administrator has access to examine and manage the vendor list.
- The Admin is able to check his own earnings report as well as the earnings reports of each individual vendor.
- The consumer has the option to get updates and assistance from Dokan Pro.
- Settings of a more advanced nature for the administrator –
- General Settings
- On the shop page, Admin has the ability to enable or disable the map.
- On the store page, the contact form can be enabled or disabled by the Admin.
- Additionally, the Admin may activate or disable the store sidebar from inside the theme.
- Buying and Selling Options
- The Admin may oversee the status of new products.
- The order status can be changed to “withdrawn” by the admin.
- The Admin can establish the daily threshold for the vendor’s withdrawals.
- The admin has the ability to alter the URL of the vendor shop.
- Additionally, the admin has the ability to set or deny the review editing access for the vendor.
- General Settings
- Best vendor widget
- Widget highlighting a featured merchant
- Keeping track of contact widgets
- Widget that displays store locations
- In addition to that…