Easy Digital Downloads All Access
Customers will have a much more positive overall experience if they purchase an All Access subscription, which will result in more revenue for your business. When they are in need of a product from your store, your consumers will have access to all of it (or just portion of it), right at their fingertips. After they have paid for a subscription, all they have to do is log in before they can begin downloading things. Your clients will spend more than they otherwise would have, and they will also get better value for the money they spend, creating a win-win situation for everyone involved.
If a consumer purchases an All Access Pass from you, they will be able to go in to your website and search for downloadable products after making their purchase. They will notice a button that says “Download” instead of the typical “Buy Now” one that would normally be there. You no longer have to wade through lengthy “buy history” pages that are not searchable. Your items are already presented in an attractive manner on your website, and WordPress comes equipped with search capabilities right out of the box. That is put to use by All Access, which allows your consumers to download right from the sales page of any product they purchase.
When a customer is looking for a certain item in your business, they will have a very pleasant and easy time thanks to this feature. They can search, discover, and download what they’re looking for in a matter of seconds without incurring any further costs. They are able to download everything they desire, anytime they desire, and ONLY the content that they desire. Your clients will find this to be helpful, straightforward, and easy as a result.
- You may set the length of access here (any time length, from infinite down to a single day)
- You have the option of allowing limitless downloads or setting download limitations (such as one download per day, week, month, or year).
- You have the option of restricting access to items based on category (s)
- Only certain pricing variants should be accessible to users.
- Make adjustments to the pass configurations on a customer-by-customer basis.
- Make an infinite number of “tiered” passes available. As an illustration, there are access tiers labelled “Gold,” “Silver,” and “Bronze.”
- Put restrictions on the content on any page, post, or product, such as preventing embedded videos or text.
- Permit customers to buy individual goods while also selling the All Access pass.
- All Access Only mode, which restricts items to being downloaded only with the use of access passes.
- Don’t turn down early renewals.
- Next to each buy button should be an option to upgrade to All Access.
- Place a link that says “Login” next to each product (useful for existing All Access customers)
- Instrument for converting purchases made previous to installation into All Access Passes
- A shortcode that displays anything to anyone who do not have an All Access Pass (useful for sales info)
- Shortcode that will only display those goods for which the user has download access using their All Access Pass.
- A shortcode that provides clients with information about all aspects of their All Access Pass (downloads left, etc)
- Discount Codes: In order to utilise some discount codes, you will need to have a current and active All Access subscription.