Easy Digital Downloads Checkout Fields Manager
The purchasing counter is the most crucial component of your retail establishment. Utilizing custom checkout sections will assist you in ensuring that you are collecting all of the vital information that you require from your clients. With the help of Checkout Fields Manager and its user-friendly drag-and-drop user interface, you can quickly and easily add new text fields, drop-down menus, the ability to upload files, checkboxes, and other kinds of fields to your checkout. Your customers will have a more positive overall purchasing experience if you include categories that are specific to your company.
22 different file types supported
- First Name
- Last Name
- Multi Select
- File Upload
- Repeat Field (multi column supported)
- reCaptcha 2.0
- Terms and Conditions
- Action Hook
Collect more information
Do you wish to obtain additional information regarding the business or individuals who purchase your products? Checkout Fields Manager makes it simple to collect supplementary data that you can subsequently use to improve the efficiency with which you handle your orders.
Add conditional logic to fields
Checkout Fields allows for conditional logic to be applied to almost all of the form fields that are currently accessible. You can customize the checkout form so that you only ask users for the information when you need it by basing it on the total of the shopping cart, the products in the shopping cart, or the behavior of the user.
Custom design services
Do you offer individualized design services, such as the creation of designs or t-shirts, for customers? When a customer places a purchase, Checkout Fields Manager gives you the ability to collect design mock-ups and proposals from that customer.
Only display the file upload section in the shopping cart if one of your design services products is already being purchased by using conditional logic.
Request that your clients submit things like sketches of their logos and descriptions of their projects:
- GDPR compliance, the ability to choose how data that has been submitted is stored, and the provision for customers to access their data and make removal requests
- Integration with Zapier, which will allow you to use numbers entered into custom checkout fields in Zaps.
- CSV export functionality, which enables the exporting of customer records from EDD and includes the values of any custom checkout fields exported along with them.
- Action Hook is a field where you can add your own custom code to unlock limitless opportunities.
- With the incorporation of reCAPTCHA 3, automated programs and spammers will be stopped in their tracks.