The WordPress Event and Calendar plugin known as FAT Event was built so that users of any website may create and manage events on their platform. It is totally responsive, fully customizable through the configuration panel, connected with Google Maps, and accepts bookings and payments through PayPal.
Set up the sending of reminders prior to the event. When a new booking is made, send an email notification to the admin or main organiser. Include a QR code in the email alert. The qrcode will provide booking details (for instance, complete name, phone number, email address, event name, start date, end date, etc.). Woocommerce’s integration with the fat event provider lets administrators configure bookings through the shopping cart and checkout page. In order to receive a discount on their purchase, customers must input a coupon code, which is made up of letters or numbers, into a promotional box on the checkout page. Watch the video here. Sometimes fixed costs are insufficient because administrators need to categorise tickets (for example, by premium, economy, or VIP tickets) or base fees on quantity.
- Establish a system for sending reminders through email before the event.
- Email alerts for the administrator and main organiser: send an email to the administrator or main organiser whenever a new booking is made.
- QRCode: Include a QRCode with your email notification. There will be booking information in the QRCode (example: Full name, phone, email, event name, start date, end date, …)
- WooCommerce Integrated: FAT Event Provider allows admin to configure booking through the WooCommerce cart and checkout page. You can watch a demo here or a video here.
- Booking Event Variations using WooCommerce (Ticket Classification, Fees Package)
- In order to receive a discount on their purchase, customers must input a coupon code, which is made up of letters or numbers, into a promotional box on the checkout page. see the video here
- Classification of tickets: In some situations or events, the fixed fees are insufficient because the admin needs to classify the tickets (for example, an economy, premium, or VIP ticket) or set fees based on the number of tickets (for instance, if there are 1 ticket, the fee is $10, 2 tickets cost $18, 3 tickets cost $25, etc.).
- Completely responsive, tidy design
- Complete Calendar
- Event calendar countdown
- Calendar-Event View
- View of a conference event
- The options panel allows you to change the image size, colours, letter sizes, and spacings.
- Shortcode event view for 07:
- item skins for 05
- Support gallery (video and picture) for the occasion
- Effect of animation
- WPBakery Page Builder-compatible
- Paypal and Stripe integration
- Shortcode generator
- Attaching a QR code to an email notification
- Reminder by email
- Front-end event creation http://plugins.roninwp.com/demo-events/register-event/ allows you to view the demo. To test register for an
- Event, Please connect in with your demo or demo account.
- Able to be translated (.mo file is included)
- Good documentation
- Cross-Browser Assistance