Fixed TOC | table of contents for WordPress plugin
Fixed TOC is a robust component for the WordPress content management system. It does an automatic search through the post content for headings and then generates the table of contents, which is displayed permanently on the website. Users are able to more quickly locate the material they are looking for.
- Creating table of contents automatically from post content.
- Support post, page and any other public post types.
- Fully responsive. Adapt on any device size.
- Display on top of post content.
- Fixing to page.
- Support adding widget to fixing in sidebar.
- Scrolling smoothly to heading target.
- Indicating current visiting heading dynamically.
- Enable collapse/expand sub list.
- Customize freely position, size, font, color, etc.
- Support the shortcode feature that placed anywhere to show TOC in a post.
- Support the post that have ‘nextpage’ quicktag. See a demo.
- Support Customizer live preview.
- Determining which headings to show in TOC.
- Showing a short hint when scrolling to the heading target.
- Create your favorite style freely.
- Set individual options for each page.
- Lots of animated effects for selecting.
- Translate ready.
- Support popular page builder plugins, such as Visual Composer, Elementor, Thrive Architect, Divi, etc.