Formidable Forms – Bootstrap Modal
Because we wanted to provide the “first-ever” solutions-focused WordPress form plugin available on the market, we designed Formidable Forms. Create a contact form, survey, quiz, registration form, payment form, purchase form, email marketing form, calculator form, or any of these other types of forms with our drag-and-drop WordPress form builder plugin. Construct virtually anything your mind can conjure up.
At Formidable, our number one goal is to provide the best form builder plugin that has the broadest range of customization options. In contrast to other WordPress form creator plugins, we believe that the limitations should always be pushed further. We wish to provide you with the tools that will help you save time and swiftly develop complex forms!
It is important that you be aware that the strong Formidable form builder plugin is completely mobile responsive before we continue our discussion of the plugin’s features. Your WordPress forms will always appear fantastic on other people’s devices (desktop, laptop, tablets, and smartphones).
In addition, we have made Formidable as fast as possible while maintaining the highest possible level of server performance. We are able to state with complete conviction that Formidable is one of the FASTEST WordPress form builders that are currently available.
You have the option of beginning with our pre-built templates or building completely unique forms from the ground up. All of this with a drag-and-drop, user-friendly interface for the form creator.
Let’s take a look at all of the great elements that may be utilised while creating an incredible lead form, survey form, poll, subscription form, get a quotation form, donation form, user registration form, or payment form.
Drag & Drop Form Maker And Advanced Form Builder
With the help of the formidable drag-and-drop form builder, you’ll have the ability to rapidly create an unlimited number of surveys, quizzes, registration forms, price calculators, and any other type of form you desire.
Our form builder provides you with all of the robust fields that you require in order to rapidly develop a form that is geared towards finding solutions.
Complete Entry Management For Forms And Surveys
You will be able to access all of your quiz and survey entries directly from the WordPress dashboard thanks to the Formidable plugin. When a user sends in a form, the response is saved in the database of your WordPress installation, ensuring that you do not lose any leads.
Formidable is a form generator that complies with the GDPR in every possible way. You have the option to turn off the tracking of IP addresses or to completely stop saving submissions. Alternatively, you could incorporate a GDPR checkbox feature into your lead forms as well as your payment forms in order to obtain consent.
Do you require assistance importing your leads into an external service such as MailChimp? No issue. You can import leads anywhere, read the CSV file in Excel, or export it to a CSV format.
In addition, you have the ability to configure an unlimited number of email notifications and autoresponders that are activated when a form is submitted.
In addition to this, you are able to simply modify the message that displays as a success once a form has been submitted, or you can redirect users to a different page.
The Only Form Maker Plugin With An Advanced Form Styler
You are able to immediately alter the look and feel of your contact form by using the built-in styler that we provide. Your website’s email form can be modified in a manner that is consistent with the look and feel of your site with only a few mouse clicks.
For each of your WordPress forms, Formidable will only apply one distinct styling template by default. Check out the premium version of Formidable if you want to have a unique form style for each of the forms in the footer and sidebar.
Build Smart Surveys With Beautiful Reports
Because Formidable includes a built-in survey tool, you can rapidly build sophisticated surveys and view stunning reports without leaving the application.
You will be able to examine the data and present it more effectively using our graphs and reports. We are of the opinion that having data without the ability to evaluate it serves no purpose. Because of this, we have made it simple to perform data analysis on a survey, a quiz, or a price calculator.
On the front end of your website, you can even display data for visitors to see. Simply embed graphs in the posts or pages that you create with WordPress.
The best part is that you can accomplish all of this within Formidable itself, without the need for any other software.
Quickly Create An Advanced WordPress Registration Form For Any Use Case
If you need to create registration for a youth sports team, event, or church retreat, you can do so with Formidable without any hassle. Formidable, in contrast to other form plugins, includes a repeater field that makes it possible for you to design the most effective registration forms.
After that, our marketing integrations and APIs will be able to send the data wherever you would like it to go.
Accept Credit Cards And Easily Collect Payments
You probably know realise by now that Formidable is more than simply a contact form plugin for WordPress. This is probably already obvious to you. You can generate a payment form to collect credit card payments directly from your website using Formidable if you want to do that.
Using our drag-and-drop form builder, you can easily construct an order form, donation form, or purchase form and then seamlessly integrate it with Authorize.net, PayPal, or Stripe thanks to our smooth interaction with these payment processors.
Even the creation of a WooCommerce form with custom fields can be accomplished with the help of Formidable.
Make Data-driven Web Applications With A Formidable View
Formidable Views are without a doubt the most potent feature that elevates Formidable to a level that is well beyond that of a simple contact form builder plugin. On the front end of your website, you have the ability to show any data from a submitted form in a flexible manner thanks to views.
Our customers are able to construct data-driven web apps with the help of Formidable Views. We come across listings for real estate and employment opportunities, event calendars, business or member directories, job boards, and other databases that can be searched.
As can be seen, Formidable is not your typical contact form plugin in any way, shape, or form. It is a genuine all-in-one solution for your WordPress form.
Increase Sales With Woocommerce Product Order Forms
Formidable is the only form builder plugin for WordPress that provides comprehensive integration with WooCommerce orders.
Our objective is to provide you with the tools necessary to construct effective WooCommerce product order forms so that you may boost the amount of money you make from your online store.
You have the option of adding a WooCommerce product configurator that includes fields for custom calculations. Then, the information about the order will be automatically sent to the WooCommerce shopping cart where variable price options will be displayed.
Make Powerful Quiz Forms & Calculators
You may use Formidable to develop web quizzes and calculators in addition to a straightforward order form on your website.
More on quizzes to come, but in the meanwhile, here are a few examples of online calculators that you can easily integrate into your WordPress site:
- Calculator for Advanced Mortgage Needs
- Basic Mortgage Calculator
- Car Payment Calculator
- Survey Using the Net Promoter Score (NPS)
- Calculators for Body Mass Index and Other Aspects of Health and Fitness
- User Age Calculator
- Online Quote Calculator
- Finance Calculator
- Calculator of the Cost of Booking
- Price Calculator
…and the highly accurate computed fields give you the ability to construct virtually anything you can imagine.
You may also construct a survey or poll on your WordPress website and then display the results of the survey or poll. This is fantastic for membership sites, learning management systems, or even simple viral quizzes to expand your email list.
You can now go beyond a simple contact form plugin and design form-based solutions that are unique to your needs without having to write any code.
- This is going to be a pretty long list of features due to the fact that Formidable is not your typical WordPress form plugin. Read through it, or just install the most powerful WordPress form creator. Your pick ?
- Online drag and drop form builder. Construct anything from a simple email form to a sophisticated price calculator or web form. Utilizing a straightforward drag-and-drop form builder for WordPress, you can quickly and easily create outstanding quizzes and online forms. You don’t have to be a code ninja.
- Using Views, display the data collected from forms. Other WordPress form builder plugins merely allow you collect data. In order to transform forms into solutions, Formidable offers you the ability to format, filter, and display form submissions in Formidable Views. Consider online bulletin boards for employment opportunities, event calendars, business directories, rating systems, management solutions, and pretty much anything else you may think of.
- Repeating field groups (repeaters) (repeaters). Make it possible for site users to add new field sets on the fly. This works really well as an application, a registration form, or an email form.
- Use the dragging and dropping method to upload numerous files. You may easily upload files, documents, images, and music, and there is no limit to the quantity of files you can submit. This would work wonderfully as a form for job applications (resumes), the WordPress User Profile Form (avatars), or a form for getting price quotes.
- Forms with multiple steps and progress indicators. Do you want to improve your conversion rates and obtain a larger number of leads? Stunning paged forms complete with a rootline and progress indicators can be created. Add conditional logic to page breaks for a smart branching form.
- Lookup fields that cascade down. You can choose to have values from other form fields automatically filled in for you, or you can dig down through the available alternatives to find the final value. Designed for use in auto form fields such as year, make, and model, as well as nation, state, and city fields. It is even possible to employ lookup fields in order to obtain a pricing from a separate product form.
- Date picker fields include sophisticated date picker options, such as dynamic minimum and maximum dates, blackout dates, and inline calendars. Our datepickers work really well for basic online booking and event registration forms, as well as email forms.
- Relationships between the dynamic fields. Form fields can be populated with data from other forms, and data can be linked between forms without being duplicated. These connections come in handy in an extremely wide variety of situations. You may, for instance, link job applications to a specific position, class quizzes to a certain class, event registrations to specific events, or sports registrations to specific teams.
- Include password fields that are accompanied by a password strength metre on a WordPress user registration form, a profile form, and a form to update a user’s password.
- Gather feedback, recipe ratings, product evaluations, event ratings, and customer testimonial forms, and then assign star ratings to each review. After that, send in your star ratings to Formidable Views.
- Fields for confirming information. Make sure to double verify any passwords or email addresses, and be on the lookout for mistakes to avoid losing leads.
- Logic with conditions for intelligent forms. Display certain fields or hide others depending on the user’s selections or the user role. Simplifying difficult-to-understand forms can help boost conversion rates.
- Send email notifications & autoresponders. Notify customers in an automated fashion that you have received their communication. Then, generate individualised email notifications for a number of different recipients, and use an email form to provide the information to those who require it.
- Email traffic management. Sending multiple autoresponder emails and notifications conditionally can be done based on the data entered into email forms, user registration forms, and payment forms.
- Pricing fields for simple electronic commerce forms that perform automatic price calculations
- You just need to fill in the product field, then enter the quantity, and then the total, and you’ll be good to go.
- Calculator forms. You can perform simple as well as complex calculations, and you can even combine text taken from various fields. This works really well for a mortgage calculator, as well as an auto loan calculator, and a lot of other calculators. Your site users can benefit from price calculators, which make it easy to get quotes and estimates of prices. We advocate including range sliders on calculator forms, since this will make your users very happy.
- Author of the visual style. Are you having problems customising the forms on your WordPress site? Using our form maker, you can customise calculator forms, email forms, quiz forms, and other WP forms so that they are consistent with the aesthetic of your website. You won’t need to know any coding to make changes to the colours, borders, and font sizes.
- Flexible form layout design. By utilising our CSS layout classes, you can create mobile-friendly forms that are responsive as well as sophisticated layouts that contain numerous fields in a row.
- Forms that are responsive and mobile-friendly. Every one of our forms may be automatically adjusted to fit any given screen size. Make sure that your surveys, calculator forms, Stripe forms, and web forms can be viewed and submitted by anyone using whatever device they want.
- Front-end posts and pages that were submitted by users. Your front-end web forms can be used to create and edit WordPress posts and pages, as well as any custom post types you may have. Transfer user-generated content to a page as rapidly as possible from a post creation form.
- Simple entry management. Display, edit, and delete form submissions from anywhere on your website with complete flexibility. Users who are logged in and have permissions set will be able to manage their personal journal entries, weight monitoring, guest blog posts, RSVP status, and other information.
- Editing on the front end of WordPress. Give users the ability to amend their own posts and form submissions directly from the front end of your website. Establish a website for online journaling, complete with a directory of members, classified advertisements, community recipes, and other features.
- Users who are logged in have the ability to save and continue work on incomplete form submissions. Users are able to preserve their form progress and start up where they left off, regardless matter whether the form in question is a straightforward email form or a lengthy, multi-paged registration form.
- For the purpose of data visualisation, graphs and charts. Show the results of the survey, the poll, and the questionnaire. You might also graph the data in a number of different ways. No matter what you decide, it can be set to automatically update whenever new information is submitted (great for weight tracking over time).
- Configuration of access rights. You can restrict users’ access to specialised forms based on their assigned roles.
- Restrictions on entry You should only allow one input per user, IP address, or cookie for things like surveys, registration forms, bookings, and quizzes, as well as directory submissions.
- Form scheduling. Forms for event registration and signup should be open on a certain date but must be closed on another date. Or stop accepting registrations once the allotted number of seats has been filled.
- After a user has submitted a custom search form, purchase form, feedback form, support ticket form, quiz, or any other online form, you can conditionally redirect them to a new page. Assist customers in locating the answers they are seeking and display a result that is individualised according to the selections or calculated fields they make.
- We believe that forms should be customizable so that they can better serve your requirements. Therefore, we provide you with the ability to customise the form using HTML (like Contact Form 7). However, you do not lose the convenience and speed afforded by a drag-and-drop form builder plugin. Our group strives for clarity while maintaining a degree of adaptability in our work.
- Import and export form submissions, styles, and views, as well as import and export forms. Transfer data, including views, forms, and styles, to another website in a flash. Do you require leads to be exported to another service? Check.
- Form templates allow for the fast construction of forms. Get up and running in a flash with the most sophisticated form builder available, which comes with pre-built form templates, style templates, and more.
- View templates that are truly formidable. With the help of our WordPress form generator, you can construct job application forms, calculator forms, and other kinds of web forms in a very short amount of time.
- You can save time creating a final product by importing our pre-built form and view templates. Payment forms, a WooCommerce product creator, and other types of form templates may be found in our expanding library of form templates.
- WCAG accessible forms that are also compliant with A11Y and the ADA. Don’t alienate your audience. Check that your polls, lead collection forms, quizzes, and any other online forms are in compliance and can be accessed by everyone. Make it possible for those who use screen readers to successfully use the forms on your WordPress site.
- Protection against SPAM that is not apparent. Spend as little time as possible sifting through the SPAM. Honeypot, an unseen version of Google’s reCAPTCHA, Akismet, and the comment blacklist on WordPress provide fast access to sophisticated anti-spam capabilities.
- Automate the process of filling out forms by pulling data from the user profile or postings (i.e. custom fields). Prefill known information, such as a user’s first name, last name, and email address, once the user has successfully logged in.
- Forms with a white label In the administrative area, you can swap out the branding used by Formidable with your own. In addition, we will never include “powered by” links in the free online form that you use.
- Forms for registering new users in WordPress. Users can be added to WordPress, profiles can be edited, passwords can be reset, and a login form can be added. Using WordPress multisite forms, you can even enable users who are logged in as well as users who are not logged in to establish new subdomains.
- Digital signature forms. Contracts, application forms, and other types of forms can all benefit from the addition of a digital signature area.
- Automation of form-based actions Notifications can be sent by email, SMS, or webhooks, and the activation can be delayed until a later time. You can configure a lead form to erase guest entries after 30 days, send weekly digests, or send happy birthday text messages to recipients.
- Send submissions to other REST APIs and add a set of form webhooks with this formidable API for form management. This consists of the capability to transfer submissions from one Formidable site to another.
- Quiz creator forms. You will need to write the questions for your quiz form, provide an entry that will serve as the quiz key, and then publish the quiz on a page. Then, using our quiz plugin, the grading of all of your quizzes will be done automatically for you.
- Support on a world-class level. Do you have any questions regarding the use of our form creator or the configuration of your online application? We are pleased to be of assistance. Our mission is to assist you in breaking through barriers so that you can undertake more challenging tasks, expand your customer base, and develop your company.
There are no reviews yet.