Formidable Forms – User Registration
Make a personalised registration page that is in line with the aesthetic of your website by employing the Registration add-on. Building up a membership for your website has never been simpler than it is right now.
- Make a website for members only If you want to expand your organization’s membership, the first thing you need to do is establish a reliable website for members only by developing an online registration form. If you later decide that you need users to access your site, you may then provide them with a personalised login.
- Get your information sorted out: By requiring users to fill out a registration form, you can ensure that you have a record of all the pertinent information you require from them. Instead of storing your information on a site dedicated to event registration, you should use WordPress.
- You have the ability to provide permissions for users, and once the form is submitted, you may decide the level of access that each user will have. It is possible for the level of access to be determined by conditional logic that is activated by particular answers.
How to create a registration form in WordPress
- In today’s tutorial, we are going to walk you through the process of creating a registration form in WordPress with the help of our form building plugin, Formidable Forms. Utilizing our cost-free plugin, you are able to generate a registration form for your WordPress website that does not connect to a user registration system. This is an option for those of you who have this requirement.
- The free plugin need to have all of the mandatory fields that are necessary to construct a reliable registration form. However, you will not be able to gather users, host account pages, assign user profiles, or permit people to log in to your website. However, it is possible that you do not require those features in order to accomplish your objectives.
- You will, however, be required to download and instal our user registration add-on in order to make use of our WordPress user registration plugin. In order to accomplish this, you will initially need to make a purchase of the premium edition of Formidable Forms and then activate it.
- After you have finished doing this, go to the Admin Panel of your WordPress site and take a look around. You can find the Add-ons option in your menu bar after selecting the Formidable option. You need to look for a plugin option labelled “User Registration.” To instal it, all you have to do is click, as demonstrated in the screenshot that follows:
Building your custom WordPress registration form
- Are you interested in learning how to make a signup form using WordPress? After your add-on has been successfully activated, go to the left-hand menu and select Forms. After that, build a new form. After that, a User Registration Form Template will appear, and you can select it by clicking the Create from Template button.
- In addition, the template works exceptionally well for the vast majority of registration tasks. However, if you are interested in learning how to design a bespoke registration form in WordPress, we are also able to assist you with this. In point of fact, beginning the creation of your customised WordPress registration form using a template is likely to be the quickest and easiest method.
- The addition of fields is a simple process in Formidable Forms. Begin dragging and dropping items from the left column to the right form building area on the form builder. This procedure is simplified when you use a sophisticated WordPress form creator like Formidable because it doesn’t matter what kind of form you’re generating; it makes everything easier.
- For instance, if you are going to create an online registration form for an event, you will most likely need to provide your contact information. After they have registered, you will be able to keep participants informed of any changes by using this method. You are also able to keep track of the number of people who are planning to come and ensure that you have the ability to manage each individual who does so.