Give – Donation Upsells for WooCommerce
You will require Donation Upsells for WooCommerce if you plan to sell any kind of product through WooCommerce on your website. Whether you use GiveWP as a tip jar or to raise money for a nonprofit cause, adding upsells for WooCommerce gives you more flexibility to increase the revenue you receive through your website. This is true whether you use GiveWP as a tip jar or to raise money for a nonprofit cause. Additionally, it utilises the payment gateway that is already connected to your WooCommerce store, so there is no need to connect any additional gateways.
CREATE WOOCOMMERCE DONATION UPSELLS WITH GIVEWP
If you accept donations through WooCommerce, your customers will be able to offer money to a good cause or tip you for your hard work.
GiveWP Contribution Upsells for WooCommerce is the perfect solution for both for-profit and charitable organisations. When someone makes a purchase, you can easily put a tip in the cart or at checkout, or you can ask for a charitable donation instead.
HOW THE GIVEWP WOOCOMMERCE DONATIONS ADD-ON WORKS
The WooCommerce and GiveWP plugins are prerequisites for the Contributions Upsells add-on. This combination gives you the ability to choose one or more contribution forms to display on either your WooCommerce cart page or checkout page, depending on which page you choose to use. Both single-level and multi-level contribution forms can be created with this add-on. You could also offer donors the option of determining their own contribution amount.
When everything is set up, the shopper is shown a portion that suggests they include a donation with their purchase and prompts them to do so. Depending on which option you selected when setting up your store, this message will either be found in the cart or the checkout.
The donation forms contain checkboxes that, when selected, expand to display the donation details and then collapse to display only those details. You also have the option of selecting numerous WooCommerce donation choices at the same time.
CROSS-LINKED CUSTOMERS, ORDERS, AND DONORS
When a customer adds a donation to their order, that order is:
- Stored within WooCommerce and GiveWP.
- Cross-linked for easy reference.
- A donor is created with reference to their WooCommerce customer status.
MORE ABOUT THE GIVEWP & WOOCOMMERCE DONATION INTEGRATION
Together, our donation plugin and WooCommerce will make every element of donation upsells simpler and more straightforward for you to manage. When used in conjunction with one another:
- There is no requirement for any additional channels. The WooCommerce channels that you have activated will be utilised by the Donation Upsells add-on.
- Once payment has been received for a donation, only then will WooCommerce mark the donation as finalised.
- It works flawlessly across all browsers and can be incorporated into any layout with minimal effort.
- Using powerful options that are built right into WooCommerce, you have the ability to personalise the content that is displayed within the introduction text as well as within each component.
- This add-on has comprehensive documentation, and our Technical Assistance and Customer Success Teams provide excellent support for it.