Give – Zapier
By connecting your GiveWP installation to Zapier, you will be able to integrate it with a broad variety of the very best online services and applications that are currently available. A straightforward and efficient method for integrating GiveWP with more than one thousand different online services supplied by third parties, including but not limited to Salesforce, Google Docs, Twilio, Campaign Monitor, MailChimp, Xero, Zendesk, Dropbox, and many other services!
WAYS TO USE ZAPIER AND GIVEWP TOGETHER:
- Notifications regarding new donations can be sent via email and text message. (e.g. Twilio, Gmail)
- CRM: Make sure to include leads/contacts and notes when using your CRM. (e.g Highrise, Salesforce)
- Create invoices and contacts within your bookkeeping software to keep track of financial transactions. (e.g. Xero)
- Mailing List: Make sure to keep your mailing list up to speed using services like MailChimp, Campaign Monitor, AWeber, and SendGrid.
- Spreadsheets: Record monetary contributions in a CSV or public spreadsheet, which you can create using a service like Google Docs, Dropbox, or Google Drive.
- Add the information about donors to your address list. Contacts (Google Contacts)
- Help Desk: Add a ticket to your help desk system provided by Zendesk, Desk.com, or others
- Team Chat: Use services such as Hall, Slack, Hipchat, and others to send an instant communication to the chat room for your team.