Gravity Forms Square Add-On
Are you interested in expanding your company through the use of your WordPress website to accept payments? You’ll discover all of the tools you need to quickly accept online payments with Gravity Forms and Square. This will help you give your consumers a better experience overall while also contributing to the growth of your business’s income.
Gravity Forms and Square
Your company will benefit from Square’s streamlined, hassle-free, and risk-free payment processing. Over two million companies already utilise Square to receive payments on the go using a mobile device such as a phone or tablet, on the PC, by invoicing, or via their websites. Additionally, you can begin accepting payments on your WordPress website in a matter of minutes by utilising the Square Add-On for Gravity Forms.
You will be able to integrate the acceptance of online payments into your website in a manner that is suitable for your company by making use of the numerous helpful features provided by the Gravity Forms Square Add-On. These consist of…
- Pay-once-only Transactions and Recurring Subscriptions – Using the Square Add-On, you will be able to set up recurring monthly subscriptions for your clients and customers, in addition to accepting one-time payments from those individuals.
- Authorize and Capture is a method that allows a payment to be authorised, but the funds are not withdrawn until a later time. Ideal for situations in which you wish to process payment after a product has been dispatched or after work has been finished.
- Refunds may be processed easily in your WordPress dashboard with the Square Add-On, which allows you to handle refunds for both customers and clients. You may simply and quickly refund the payment by clicking the Refund button, which is great for providing rapid and efficient customer care. You can also change the entry as necessary.
Further Integrations with Gravity Forms
There are a large number of different Gravity Forms Add-Ons and third-party integrations that are compatible with the Square Add-On. Examples include…
- Advanced Post Creation – Set up your form so that it can not only produce a post but also receive a payment for it. If the money is accepted, then only the post will be made.
- User Registration Enables You to Register Users On Your Site, Charge A Registration Fee For Doing So, Or Setup A Recurring Subscription, All Via One Form User Registration Allows You To Charge A Registration Fee For Doing So User Registration Allows You To Setup A Recurring Subscription