Gravity Perks Gravity Forms Nested Forms
A Gravity Forms Repeater Addon that can be used for either straightforward or intricate forms. Forms within forms are a useful strategy for improving the administration of complex data collection. Formception!
What does Gravity Forms Nested Forms (Gravity Forms Repeater) do?
This plugin includes a novel Nested Form field type in its roster of options. You have the ability to select a different form here, which will then be used to collect “child” entries and connect them to the “parent” entry when it is submitted. On the parent form, the child entries will appear in a tidier and more condensed table. From this table, you will be able to view, modify, or delete the child entries.
Can this be used as a Gravity Forms Repeater?
It is possible for it to function as a recurring add-on for Gravity Forms. Nested Forms is capable of performing functionality that is significantly more complex than that of Gravity Forms’ Repeater field, but it can also be used in its simplest version. You are able to automatically add more fields to a WordPress Gravity Form by using something called a repeater. The only difference between GF Nested Forms and other similar products is that it provides a modal for submitting the collection of repeating fields (also known as repeater fields).
- Simplify complex forms & collect repeatable data: Develop a form that is not only simpler for you to handle but also more straightforward for your users to fill out.
- Register groups and individuals on the same form: You can register an entire team, a business, and its employees, or a manufacturer and its products on a single form if you choose to do so.
- Use sum, total and count in calculations: In order to perform powerful and dynamic computations, you can pull data from your nested forms into your parent form.
- Control the look & feel: Helpful UI, flexible templating, and handy hooks.
- Process feeds for child entries: On the submission of the child form – or only when the submission of the parent form – gives you the ability to perform actions such as registering a user for each child entry. Insane!
- Powerful developer options: It is very simple to expand the functionality of this WordPress plugin thanks to the well-documented hooks and the adaptable templating system.
- Easy & accessible: It is possible to navigate nested form fields entirely through the use of the keyboard, and they also cooperate well with screen readers.
- Automatic updates: Your dashboard will provide you with the most recent features and the most recent changes.
- Awesome support: We’re here to help! And we mean it.