Gravity Perks Terms of Service Plugin
The terms and conditions affecting the service Field perk makes it possible for you to add a “Terms regarding Service” subject to your Gravity Forms form at a later time.
How does that work?
You carry out the Gather the Terms of Service area in accordance with any of your various forms just like anybody else would do a poor job in the field. There are a few extra options accessible due to the fact that this field, which include support for HTML, support for shortcodes, and the requirement that the customer scroll all the way through your terms of service before they are ready to utilise them.
How functionate I allow it functionality?
- Go in imitation of the Form List page.
- To move in accordance with Form Editor and select the required form, click on the structure’s title and then on the “make work” link located just beneath the structure’s name.
- After the expansion, you should click the “Advanced Fields” crew located on the right arm aspect.
- To view the terms of service, click the button in the appropriate field. This will construct the topic of the Terms of Service in the same form as you.
- Once you have opened the field settings for that topic, look for the section labelled “The Terms” and enter your terms there.
- Save you form yet preview.
You now have a Terms over Service subject ready for action!
HTML & Shortcode Support
The Fulfilled HTML then shortcodes since you terms support is available in the Terms of Service field. You are able to compile headers, lists, and other indifferent formatting options, such as simple HTML.
Require Full Scroll
You should make the “Require Full Scroll” option available if you want to ensure that customers read all of the conditions before purchasing your product or service. If this option is selected, the checkbox indicating that the user agrees to be bound by the terms will become inactive and cannot be checked until the consumer has scrolled to the bottom of the page and reached the terms field.
Include Terms within Notifications
Only the fee relating to the checkbox subject is included in notifications by default, confirming that the customer did in fact follow in line with the terms. If you would also like to incorporate the terms as well, all that is required of you is to append the “:include_terms” alternative to the merge tag.