GravityView – Maps
Display the items using the Map Perspective, which displays the entries in the form of pins dispersed throughout a map. In addition, incorporate map widgets and regions into all of the available GravityView layouts.
A Gravity Kinds entry should be displayed on the map. Set it up according to the information that’s closest to your heart. Included with the All Obtain Access to Licenses package.
An excellent Gravity Forms Search engines Maps integration
- Alter addresses entered in Gravity Varieties so that they are shown as map markers automatically.
- Display the entries that pertain to the same map.
- Create fact boxes with information pertaining to each listing and configure them.
- We need maps on internet pages with just one entry.
- Icons for custom-made map markers were fixed, and users were given the option to choose their very own icons for map markers.
- Marker clusters allow for a more aesthetically pleasing display of many markers that are in close proximity to one another.
- New! When numerous markers appear in the same area, the markers will be “spiderfied,” which means they will be shown in a web-like pattern around the location.
- New: if your form contains several address fields, you now have the option to display each of those address fields as a separate marker on the map. Beneficial, for instance, in the event that a company operates out of multiple sites.
Display entries in the Map Check out, which is a section of the checkout where entries can be displayed on a map using pins. Additionally, add map widgets and areas to any and all of the available GravityView layouts.
Plenty of map configuration alternatives
- Map Layers (traffic, transit, bike way options)
- Default/Minimum amount/Utmost Zoom
- Zoom Management (none, small, let Search engines decide)
- Draggable Map (on/off)
- Double-press Zoom (on/off)
- Scroll to Zoom (on/off)
- Pan Handle (on/off)
- Street See (on/off)
- Tailor made Map Styles