The HappyForms Pro – Friendly Drag and Drop Contact Form Builder WordPress Plugin is the most effective means of managing and responding to the interactions that occur between your website and its users. Over the course of our more than ten years of expertise here at Theme Foundry, we have learnt from a type designer what it is that is required by about one million different companies! We have heard about the time that is wasted attempting to set up complicated forms, the disappointment of not being able to send emails, and the letting down that occurs when leads are not contacted. The HappyForms Nulled Plugin is developed with the intention of enhancing the connection between your website and its visitors. Have piece of mind knowing that both to and from communications are being transmitted without the inconvenience of spam. You will be all set up and ready to go in little more than five minutes.
- Drag and drop form builder (Gutenberg ready).
- Live preview the forms as they are being created.
- You are able to add forms quickly and easily to any location on your sites, posts, and widget areas.
- Include several different forms on the same page.
- Forms that are fully responsive on mobile devices.
- There is no restriction on the number of forms, fields, emails, or submissions.
- With only one click, you can create layouts with several columns.
- Simple duplication of forms is possible.
- Message of confirmation when the submission has been made.
- An email of confirmation has been forwarded to the submitter.
- HoneyPot provides spam protection with just one click.
- Built-in controls for more than 50 different styles.
- Forms that comply with GDPR and Section 508 as well as secure forms.
- Access to all twenty or more of the form’s fields.
- The dashboard makes it easy to manage an unlimited number of submissions.
- Give users the ability to upload files directly to your form.
- After the form has been submitted, you can redirect to any website you choose.
- Multiple-page forms that include a progress indicator.
- Put a cap on the number of submissions that can be made per form.
- Integration of Google ReCaptcha in order to avoid spam.
- Make it possible for folks to save their work and continue it later.
- Check the submission for errors before sending it in.
- The user’s IP address is automatically logged.
- Change the order in which form fields and options are presented to prevent bias.
- Plans for unlimited personal usage as well as client use are available.
- Support team that doesn’t waste your time and is happy to assist you via email.