ImageLinks – Interactive Image Builder for WordPress
With the help of the ImageLinks plugin for WordPress, you can make your pictures more dynamic by associating them with any kind of web information. Using this plugin, you are able to take any photograph and tag it with virtually any type of online-based material. This includes hyperlinks to web sites, albums housed on photo services, movies (YouTube, Vimeo, etc.), and a wide variety of other media types. If the digital content you are hosting online has a specific URL, there is a good probability that you will be able to tag it on your image using this plugin. It also has rich previews of the tagged media, which means that if you want to watch a YouTube video that has been tagged on an image, you can do so directly, without having to even open up YouTube. This is a really convenient feature. Make your own shoppable product catalogues, interactive infographics, and news photographs in a matter of minutes with the help of this plugin!
- Advanced Builder – drag & drop, zoom & pan features
- Markers – You can build your own view, add images or links, or do both.
- Tooltips – boxes with minimal information displayed in them
- 2 Predefined Themes – includes both a dark and a light skin option (you can add your own)
- 17 Predefined Markers – you can design and add your own
- Multiple instances – You can make as many different things as you like on the same page.
- Responsive – change items automatically based on the size of the image.
- Smart – Tooltips have the potential to take the top spot.
- Animations – Over a hundred different show/hide effects are available for tooltips.
- Powerful Interface – a large number of possibilities and choices
- Export/Import – You can use the configuration you store in a file either later or on another domain.
- AJAX saving – preserve your configuration settings without reloading the page
- JSON config – In order to achieve higher efficiency, the configuration is retrieved directly from the filesystem rather than the database.
- Code editors – You can include additional CSS styles or JS code with syntax highlighting here.
- Customization – Build your own theme or customise the existing one using css and js.
- Cross-Browser – supports for the majority of the most used browsers
- Help via Email