Import Shopify to WooCommerce
S2W – Import Shopify to WooCommerce is a tool that makes it easier for you to transfer data from Shopify to WooCommerce. The migration of your Shopify products and categories, including any associated photos, will only require two simple steps. The plugin makes use of the Shopify API key to transmit data directly from Shopify to your WooCommerce store. This ensures that your data remains private throughout the transfer. You will also have the ability to migrate store settings, shipping zones, taxes, pages, blogs, coupons, customers, and orders if you have the premium version.
- Products as requested by ajax Change this setting from 5 (the default) to prevent a poor request error.
- Change the order of importing products by title, creation date, or modification date.
- Products can be imported indefinitely from your Shopify store to WooCommerce.
- Product variations: All product variants will be loaded into your Shopify store with your current stock and price.
- Product status: Imported products may be published, pending, or draught.
- Product groups: Product categories will continue to exist, and users can choose to add all products to particular categories.
- Image migration: To prevent server overload, product images, gallery images, and variants images will be queued for import.
- Logs: Log files allow you to examine the migration process.
WEBHOOKS: Webhooks can be used to automatically import and update fresh data for customers, orders, and products.
If you don’t utilise API, you’ll need to import products using CSV if you want to move your products.
IMPORT PRODUCT BY ID: By inputting product ids, you can select particular products to import.
Options for the import product include the following in addition to those available in the free version:
- Metafields: You can import product-specific metafields like SEO title and SEO descriptio.
- Images in product descriptions can be readily transferred to WordPress sites, where the image sources (URLs) will thereafter be accurately changed.
- Filters for items are provided if you don’t want to import every item, including product kind, collection ID, published before date, and published after date. Additionally, you can choose the order in which products are imported.
CRON Change PRODUCT: Set a schedule to automatically update the price or quantity of a product.
After products are imported into a WooCommerce store, you can alter the product’s title, inventory, description, price, SKU, attributes, and slug.
ORDER: Payment method, shipping method, first and last names, business, address, zip code, city, province, phone number, tax, discount, shipping cost, currency, date of creation, customer user agent, browser IP, line items, discount code, order number, and order fulfilment.
Orders per ajax request, Import orders created/imported at or before/after date, Import Orders sequence are some import order options.
Options to change order information include order status, date, and order fulfillments.
Schedule an automatic order update using CRON UPDATE ORDER.
Store settings: Site title, admin email, store address, city, nation, state, postcode, timezone, weight unit, currency code, currency format.
Shipping zones, including shipping routes.
TAXATION: Tax name, tax rate, nation, province, postal code, and shipment.
Title and content pages.
blogs: featured image, categories, tags, and blog title.
Coupon kinds supported by WooCommerce, quantity, usage restrictions, expiration dates, and minimum purchase requirements.
Import customers via an ajax request, including first and last names, phone numbers, companies, addresses, cities, provinces, zip codes, and countries.