iThemes Sales Accelerator Inventory
Your WordPress dashboard will be updated with dynamic sales reports once you install iThemes Sales Accelerator, allowing you to obtain comprehensive information and e-commerce insights into your WooCommerce store.
The Most Important WooCommerce Sales Data in One Place
With the use of powerful statistics, charts, and graphs, you can get a fresh perspective on how well your WooCommerce store is doing. The statistics and metrics that are most important to you and your store can be customised and included in the report that is generated by Sales Accelerator.
- Total Sales
- Complete List of Customers
- Products Available
- Products That Are No Longer Available
- The Very Best Country
- Amount of All Coupons
- The Best in Its Field
- Transport Technique
- Countries at the Top
- Excellent Clientele
- Customers vs. Guests
Note that certain features can only be accessed by purchasing iThemes Sales Accelerator Pro modules. You can sell on eBay and Amazon from WordPress if you familiarise yourself with the Reporting Pro, Inventory Management, and MultiChannel Sales for WooCommerce plugins.
- Allow access to plugins based on user roles in WordPress.
- Exceptions to access granted to particular users
- Order status can be excluded or included depending on the type.
- Determine the entire net amount, including any applicable taxes, fees, and/or shipping costs.
- Determine the total sales based on gross or net revenue.
- Real-time report updates
- Export in a CSV format.
- Customization of reports using a drag-and-drop interface
- Filter reports by date
- Reports in full screen format
- Settings for more advanced reports
- Additional statistics, such as the Average Item Amount per Order and Average Order Amount, as well as a comparison of Orders Placed to Orders Paid and Spending by Day, Hour, and Month.