With Advanced Targeting, it’s easy to adjust popup display. Posts, pages, products, and custom post types can be filtered by taxonomies, dates, user roles, etc. Flexibility. Yes.
- any number of pop-up windows. Make as many pop-up windows as you like.
- layers upon layers. Any number of components can be included in each popup (layers).
- Popup builder using drag and drop. Popup Builder is a simple drag and drop tool for creating popups. You don’t need to know how to code.
- 20 or more popup components. Everything is included in the plugin to make original popups. Your imagination has no boundaries.
- Advanced system for targeting. Correctly alter where and how popups appear. Any accessible taxonomies may be used to filter posts, pages, products, and custom post types.
- Both inline and popup modes. Use any popups as standard popups or quickly incorporate them into the text of pages (insert relevant shortcodes or widgets).
- OnClick windows. When users click something, display any popup.
- Popups for OnLoad. When the page loads, display any popup.
- The OnScroll popup. When a user scrolls down a website, any popup should appear.
- The OnExit popup. When a user advances the mouse pointer to the top of the browser window, any popup should appear, presuming that the user is about to exit the page.
- Pop-up for on-inactivity. After a predetermined amount of user inactivity, display any popup.
- OnAdBlockDetected popup Display any pop-up if AdBlock software is found.
- Location-based filter. Visitors who are nearby will see popups at specific times, such as OnLoad and OnScroll. Green Popups integrates with ipstack.com and the Geolocation IP Detection plugin.
- Popup inline with content. Automatically insert an inline popup at the start of each post, page, etc.
- Inline popup at content end. Add an inline popup automatically at the conclusion of a post, page, etc. of content.
- Locking links. Access to some URLs is restricted until the user fills out the popup’s form.
- Confirmation-based reasoning. Depending on user input and choice, display confirmations.
- Dual consent. Request email address confirmation from users.
- Notifications through email. Send user confirmation emails and personalised email notifications. If necessary, use conditional logic.
- further email address verification. According to the host specified in the email address, check the MX records.
- email verification service integrations Clearout, Email List Verify, Email List Validation, Kickbox, TheChecker, and TrueMail are all compatible with Green Popups.
- CRM and newsletter system integrations submit user choices and input automatically to well-known CRM, marketing, and newsletter providers. The following applications and services are compatible with the plugin: Acelle Mail, ActiveCampaign, ActiveTrail, AgileCRM, Automizy, AvangEmail, AWeber, BirdSend, Bitrix24, Campaign Monitor, CleverReach, Constant Contact, Conversio, ConvertKit, Drip, E-goi, EmailOctopus, Encharge, FluentCRM, FreshMail, GetResponse, Gist, Groundhogg, If necessary, use conditional logic.
- Connections with payment service providers. Users should be asked to complete their payments using the following payment processors: Blockchain, Instamojo, InterKassa, Mollie, PayFast, PayPal, Paystack, PayUmoney, Perfect Money, Razorpay, Skrill, Stripe, WePay, Yandex; Authorize.Net, PayUmoney, Perfect Money, Razorpay, WePay Money.
- The connection of SMS gateways. By using BulkGate, GatewayAPI, Nexmo, or Twilio, you can send SMS notifications. Apply conditional logic as necessary.
- Including HTML forms. Automate the submission of user input and choice to external HTML-forms provided by your service provider.
- External MySQL database or table. Add form data to a MySQL database or table belonging to a third party.
- Math formulas. sophisticated real-time mathematical operations based on user input and choosing
- Fill in fields in advance. Use dynamic data from the URL or preset static default values.
- Editor for user input. You may quickly update, purge, or remove user-submitted data.
- Censoring user input. Use optional filters to remove input data that is undesirable.
- fField verification 14 built-in validators can be used to verify user input.
- Conditional reasoning. based on user input and choices, take action on the fields and components of popup windows.
- Specific error messages. based on the outcome of the validation, display a custom error bubble.
- Data is printed and saved as a PDF. Forms can be effortlessly moved between installations.
- Shortcodes are accepted (experimental). Layer content can now include WP shortcodes.
- It works with Font Awesome. Any Font Awesome icon will do.
- 9 locations for popups. Specify the location of the popup on the screen.
- Change the overlay’s state. Change the overlay’s state.
- Duration and animation choices for layers. Layer duration and animation can be easily customised.
- Customizing a spinner. Modify the colour of the spinner.
- AB campaigns. Create as many A/B campaigns as you like, then analyse the data to determine which popup will work best for you.
- Statistics that appear in a pop-up window. stats for any popup for any time period, including counts of views, submissions, confirmations, and payments.
- A field of analytics. A collection of submitted data can be conveniently depicted using bar charts, for example.
- GDPR-ready. In any popup, include an obligatory checkbox. Disable the database’s ability to save sensitive data. Syncing with WordPress’s facilities for handling personal data.
- preserving delicate data. Choose which user information needs to be preserved in the database.
- Supported event trackers include Google/Universal Analytics. monitor popup activity.
- remote use. Simply copy and paste a few JS/HTML snippets to quickly integrate any popup into websites run by third parties.
- Pop-up Library access to an online popup library with more than 200 ready-made popups.
- Ability to export and import. It is simple to import popup settings from one website onto another.
- Exporting CSV. Data submitted may be exported as a CSV file.
- Pop-ups that are interactive. By presenting user feedback in real-time, popups may communicate with users.
- locker for opt-in (optional). Popups can only be closed by subscribers.
Pop-up steps appear. You can do it right now, yes.
- Recall visitors who have subscribed. A cookie is placed on the user’s computer by the plugin to prevent repeating pop-ups for subscribers.
- Enhanced by PageSpeed Insights. Google will appreciate you if you use little resources and load your pages with content.
- Turn modules on and off. Modules for SMS gateways, payment processors, and email marketing providers can be enabled or disabled.
- able to work with WooCommerce. suitable with the product and general pages of WooCommerce.
- CSS and JS minification. Utilizing CSS and JS minified files for on/off.
- Over 1000 Google Fonts Select from more than a thousand webfonts.
- Real-time updating There is no longer a necessity for manual labour.
- Support for WPML Make distinct popups for each language.
- multisite support WordPress Multisite is compatible with Green Popups.
- Installing is simple. As with other plugins, install and activate this one.
- Able to translate Any language can have Plugin translated into it.
- WordPress Recommended Practices There are no warnings from WP DEBUG or Plugin Check.
HOW TO INSTALL GREEN POPUPS
Green Forms is a plugin for WordPress that is set up similarly to other plugins:
- Go to the WordPress dashboard and select “Plugins >> Add New” from the left side menu.
- Upload the zip archive you downloaded from CodeCanyon by clicking the “Upload” link.
- Turn on the downloaded plugin.
Please manually upload the zip archive using FTP if you are having any issues:
- Any FTP client will work to connect to your server.
- Delete the zip file you obtained from CodeCanyon.
- In the plugins directory at /wp-content/plugins, upload the unzipped files.
- Go to the WordPress dashboard, select “Plugins” from the left-side menu, and turn on any uploaded plugins.
When a plugin is installed and turned on, the left side menu’s “Green Popups” menu area is created. This menu section is used for all additional plugin functionality-related operations.
Please get in touch with us if you need assistance utilising the add-on if you have any issues.
There are no reviews yet.