The functionality of your LMS plugin will be extended with the addition of LMS Notes, which allows for the creation of real-time notes for topics, lessons, and courses. Students’ notes will be displayed on specified pages, such as the LearnDash Profile, thanks to the use of shortcodes. In addition to this, it offers compatibility for our LearnDash Dashboard plugin, which allows notes to be displayed on the Student Dashboard.
Additionally, the teachers and administrators of the course will be able to see the notes. Additionally, it will make it possible for the teachers to include their comments and suggestions in those notes.
- You can make notes for any class, lesson, or topic, and save them.
- By using the shortcode [lcn notes], the Admin is able to display notes on particular profiles.
- Provides support for the LearnDash Dashboard Plugin, which makes it possible to display notes on a student’s dashboard.
- The Notes that students create will be viewable by both their respective instructors and the admin.
- The feedback from the instructors might be added to the notes that were produced by the pupils.
- Enable or disable the Notes section on the LearnDash profile with these custom settings for the administrator
- Notes Section on a BuddyPress Profile Page Can Be Enabled or Disabled (When Using BuddyPress)
- LearnDash allows users to enable or disable the Notes section on the dashboard page.
- Change the Notes Position to either the left or the right.
- Adjust the location of the Notes to your liking.
Easy to Use Backend Setting
- Introduce a Notes Section into Your Learndash Profile, as well as the LD Dashboard Page
- Enable/Disable LMS Post kinds
- The Notes section will be displayed on the BP profile (If using BuddyPress)
- Adjust the position of the Notes icon on the display.
- Modify the way the displayed position is shown on the axes.
Manage your Course Progress with Notes
- Show your list of notes on the [lcn notes] page, where you can also readily access them.
- View Edit and Delete notes
- Produce the notes in PDF format.
- Check out the doc version of the notes here.
- Display individual student notes for the benefit of the instructor.
Easy to setup
- Simple to operate
- Perfect for Teachers and Students alike in Any Class
- Installing the plugin and doing a speedy setup are both sufficient.
- Present a Notes symbol that is completely seamless on the front end.
- Notes can be edited using a pop-up window that is user interface pleasant.