LearnPress – Content Drip
Students’ access to each lesson should be limited based on their current progress or the amount of time that has elapsed. The opening time of the course can be managed by you.
How Content-Drip Add-on for LearnPress works
Manage your course’s opening time with Content Drip
You can publish all of your courses at once and configure Content Drip for us if you have a schedule of your courses made. This is an alternative to publishing courses in the order in which they are listed. The use of Content Drip might assist you in managing the opening times for your courses in accordance with your timetable.
- Content Drip by specific time
With this form of Drip, you have the option to access the course instantly, after a set time that was registered in the course, or after a certain day.
- Open the lesson / quiz sequentially
Using this style of Drip, you will have the option to open lesson #2 once you have completed lesson #1, then open lesson #3 once you have finished lesson #2, and so on…
- Open item based on prerequisite items
You have the ability to specify the criteria for opening a lesson based on whether or not you have opened certain other lessons that are specifically stated. In order for you to be able to view the settings for it, you will first need to UPDATE the course, then set the option to ‘Open item based on necessary items,’ and last click on the ‘Settings’ button.
Why and when to use Content Drip Add-on
- When you are taking a course that is comprised of several lessons and tests, and each subsequent one is essentially more challenging than the one before it.
- When you want to make sure that your pupils have a complete comprehension of the lesson before going on to the next one.
- When you want to give your pupils a certificate but first you want to make sure they have studied all of the required material.
- This is a fantastic method for ensuring more efficient and fruitful study time.
- If you want to check that your students have understood the material, you can utilise Content Drip in conjunction with either the Certificate Add-on (which will award a certificate to everyone who completes the course) or Quizzes after each session.