WordPress Review Plugin with Affiliate Options
You can make money off of your reviews with the use of Let’s Review’s affiliate features, which are accessible via the review editor’s stylish affiliate buttons. You can embed as many as you like into any webpage. Each button’s text can be changed individually.
User reviews in comments
Allowing users to post comprehensive evaluations is a great way to get them involved. Thanks to some clever programming, the WordPress comments system may be used to facilitate the reviews from site visitors.
Let’s Review Gutenberg Blocks
The new Let’s Review Gutenberg blocks make adding reviews easier and faster than ever before. Using it is natural and quick. Ugly shortcodes can now be omitted entirely.
Set default options for reviews
The default choices area allows you to quickly establish your preferred settings. Defaults for everything from accent colour to layout to design to animation to geography to skin tone to criterion.
There is a robust widget included in the plugin. Multiple layouts, sorting methods, and filter selections are all available in the Let’s Review widget.
The shortcode library included with Let’s Review is extensive and strong. The handy Let’s Review shortcode tool is added to the editor’s toolbar instantly, making their insertion a breeze.
Translatable into any language and RTL Ready
Accessible via.po/.mo files for complete translation into any language (including RTL ones). There are also French and Spanish translations of the plugin included. As helpful users submit more languages, we’ll add them to the list.
Full list of Features
- Various styles and permutations to select from
- In-Depth Analysis of Gutenberg Blocks
- Criteria Cannot Be Limited
- Lack of Limits to the Negative
- Countless Upsides
- No Limits on Affiliate Button Use
- suitable for translation into any language
- Consistent with RTL specifications
- Make comments on public and private updates.
- Intuitive, highly effective widget with a tonne of customization possibilities
- Integrated photo album choice
- Time-saving Defaults for Creating New Ratings
- Insert your own logo for the testimonials here.
- Insert your own artwork here
- To customise the fonts used for the review boxes, click here.
- Defaults to using FontAwesome 5, but you can disable it in the plugin’s settings if you’d like.
- A mountain of supporting evidence
- You can customise the animation that plays whenever the criteria you specify enter the visible area of the screen using one of three available options.
- You can choose to view reviews written by editors, visitors, or both.
- Visitors can leave ratings on our site.
- Flexible layouts
- Compatible with the Retina Display
- The Gutenberg Is Finished