Why Choose Mailpoet
- WordPress newsletter builder that’s simple to use
- Stunning templates that function flawlessly on all devices
- Nothing must be configured; everything is ready to use.
- Within your WordPress dashboard, manage everything.
- a higher percentage of deliveries using the MailPoet Sending Service
- conforming to GDPR
- Free plan for inexperienced or tiny senders
- Advanced features are offered to aid in growth.
Promote your business, sell more products, and enhance your customer service with MailPoet’s WooCommerce features.
Use the automated email options to:
- Whenever a new consumer makes their first purchase, say hello to them
- Customers who purchased a certain product or from a specific product category can be upsold by sending them emails.
- Sending a series of abandoned cart emails will help you convert more clients.
Additionally, you’ll be able to send targeted emails to your customers using WooCommerce-specific segmentation options based on factors like their country, how many orders they’ve made, how much they spent, and whether they have an active product subscription (powered by WooCommerce Subscriptions) or membership (powered by WooCommerce Memberships).
Additionally, by personalising your WooCommerce transactional emails, you’ll be able to raise brand awareness. Change the style, colours, and fonts used in your emails, as well as any photos or additional content, to create a cohesive brand experience.
Benefits Of MailPoet Premium
It is not a good idea to send emails and newsletters through your host. You can experience sending speed issues and observe that your emails go into the spam folder.
We have developed a cutting-edge email delivery infrastructure designed just for WordPress to ensure that your sending goes off without a hitch. With the aid of technology, you can
- Not spam boxes, but inboxes.
- Send emails really quickly (up to 50,000 emails per hour).
- Using automatic bounce and complaint management, you can preserve your sender reputation and raise engagement levels. Automatically stop sending to undeliverable and unsatisfactory addresses.
- Using SPF and DKIM to authenticate your emails will increase delivery and keep them out of spam folders.
Why Use MailPoet?
A fantastic tool for creating newsletters and distributing them to as many subscribers as you can is MailPoet. It works well for creating WordPress newsletters and is quite simple to use. Beautiful responsive email templates are available, and they don’t require any configuration. You get a lot of advantages and it functions with WordPress sites right out of the box. You can get Premium for free if you are the owner of a website with 1000 subscribers.
WordPress allows you to manage your subscriber list and send out automated welcome emails to visitors. You can see who opened each newsletter and how many people clicked on it. In order for people to see your website rather than MailPoet, the logo from the footer is also removed. You can also ask questions and find solutions thanks to the support you receive from Monday through Friday. You can send an unlimited number of emails with their paid and free services, and their deliverability rate is high. About 98.5% of it. The viewers’ emails are all carefully tracked. It primarily manages everyday emails and small company newsletters distributed to thousands of subscribers.
Translate In Your Language
Because it was translated into your language, using it has become simpler for you. If you use MailPoet, you won’t encounter any language barriers. More than 20 languages, including those spoken in most of the world, have been translated into it. You have a fantastic opportunity to invest in and acquire new subscribers without having to worry about language barriers. To help you understand it in your own language, they also encourage professional translators to translate for you.
- Create a subscription form for your newsletter and add it to your website.
- You may manage your subscriber lists and subscribers using WordPress.
- WordPress may be used to produce and distribute newsletters.
- Create recurring emails to alert subscribers of new posts.
- Automatically sent greetings emails
- Choices for dividing subscribers into groups depending on their actions and interests
templates that are already created and modifiable for email and subscription forms
- Emails sent by WooCommerce: first transaction, particular product, product category, and abandoned cart
- Customize WooCommerce transactional emails
- Using the MailPoet Sending Service to deliver emails is dependable (available for free – plan required)
- Both in-depth and unrestricted basic engagement statistics are available (paid plan required)
- segmentation for many circumstances (paid plan required)
- Including Google Analytics in (paid plan required)
- Our free Knowledge Base, Community Forums, and Priority Customer Support are available to help (paid plan required).