MainWP Advanced Uptime Monitor
An addon called MainWP Advanced Uptime Monitor is a component of the Uptime Robot service, which monitors the availability of your websites at regular intervals of 5 minutes, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. In the event that your website is unable to load, it will do a few further tests within the following three minutes to ensure that the website is inaccessible. In the event that the website is still unavailable, you will be notified right away.
How the Uptime Robot Works
The following behaviors of Uptime Robot are outlined for your convenience in order to have a better understanding of it:
- It makes a request for the headers of your website and receives response codes such as “200-ok” and “404-not found”
- etc. once every five minutes (or more frequently depending on the configuration of the monitor),
- If the error code does not suggest that there is a problem, then we are OK.
- If the site’s status code is between 400 and 500, then it is not loading properly.
- Within the following thirty seconds, Uptime Robot will do a number of additional tests to ensure that the website is now unavailable.
- If the website is still unavailable, an alarm will be sent.
How the Extension Works
Your monitors may be created, edited, displayed, or deleted with the use of the Uptime Robot API when you use the Advanced Uptime Monitor Extension. Your websites will not be inspected by the extension on its own. Your Uptime Robot account is the sole source of data that is displayed.