Mapplic – Custom Interactive Map WordPress Plugin
You may stop looking since you’ve found the correct spot to turn your photo or vector graphic map into a sophisticated interactive map application that is supported by all of the major browsers and that works properly even on mobile or other touch devices. In point of fact, you have arrived at the one and only location, as this specific utility is the only one on the market that possesses all of these exceptional characteristics.
- Uncountable landmarks: each including a one-of-a-kind pin and a variety of different behaviours
- Unlimited floors: There is no restriction on the number of floors that can be supported.
- Deeplinking: allows every place to be accessed using its own unique URL.
- Responsive design: Design that is responsive offers the best possible viewing experience across a wide variety of devices.
- Touch-optimized: support is also provided for touchscreen mobile devices such as tablets and smartphones
- Admin interface: User-friendly administrative front end interface
- Well documented: a comprehensive user guide is provided as part of the package.
The Ultimate Versatile Solution
When a tile-based web mapping service, such as Google Maps or OpenStreetMap, isn’t enough to meet your needs, Mapplic steps in to fill the void. You have the ability to transform any of your own maps or vector drawings into a dynamic and interactive experience by either uploading them to your account or selecting them from our huge built-in catalogue. The following are only some of the scenarios in which this adaptable and responsive mapping software is the best possible solution:
- Floorplans of structures, including shopping malls, hospitals, schools, and airports, as well as public buildings
- maps with drawings, such as ski maps, isometric maps, or any other type of illustration
- Maps of temporary sites such as camps, festivals, and other events that do not have a permanent location
- Cartographies for ships in motion, such as cruise liners
- Re-creating past landscapes, places, and buildings through the use of historical maps.
- RPG and other video game maps, as well as maps of imaginary realms, are examples of fantasy maps.
Your imagination is the only thing holding you back!
One-of-a-Kind Map Plugin
The unparalleled depth and breadth of functionality that come standard with Mapplic set it apart from all other mapping software currently available on the market. It is a breeze to convert pictures and svg vectors into high-quality, professional, and interactive maps and floorplans of any kind with the help of Mapplic, which is a plugin for WordPress that creates maps and is extremely versatile and totally configurable.
Fully Customizable and Unlimited
With this ultimate custom interactive map plugin, you can highlight unlimited landmarks or locations with customizable pins, icons, and various actions, and with deep linking, every location can be referenced by its own URL.
Mapplic also allows unlimited floors, making it perfect for large public buildings, such as airports and hospitals.
When it comes to maps of the world, continents, and individual countries, Mapplic is the most technologically advanced and comprehensive option.
The built-in portfolio contains 15 of the most common geographical maps, including World, World Continents, Europe, United States of America (USA), Canada, Australia, United Kingdom (UK), France, Germany, Italy, United Kingdom (UK), The Netherlands, Switzerland, Russia, China, and Brazil. These maps cover a range of scales, from global to local.
Our online map directory is always being expanded, and some of the countries that have recently been added to it are Austria, Belgium, Hungary, Japan, Mexico, Poland, Romania, South Africa, and Spain. All of these maps are completely free to use.
Responsive and Interactive Experience
Users will be able to have a fully functioning and engaging experience on mobile, tablet, and even from a touchscreen kiosk thanks to the responsiveness and touchscreen optimization of the maps and floorplans that we provide through Mapplic.
Users are able to locate what they are looking for much more quickly and easily now that there are categories and lists that can be searched or filtered. An example of this would be finding a specific store within a shopping mall. This one-of-a-kind map plugin offers a user experience that is both ideal and intuitive, thanks to features like zooming and panning, a minimap, and tooltips.