Media Grid – WordPress Responsive Portfolio
Taking use of masonry engine, the one-of-a-kind plugin known as Media Grid enables users to easily generate an endless number of flexible, filterable, and paginated portfolios.
You are able to design your own layouts if you make use of more complex strategies. the mixing of any form of material, either manually or dynamically being able to conform to any container
- Unlimited portfolios that do not use a layout (freely shape up items to build grids)
- Visual grid builder with drag-and-drop functionality and mobile support.
- Grids that are dynamic, base layouts that may be repeated, and the ability to randomly shuffle components
- You may create grids using any public post on your website by combining them with elements from the Media Grid or by utilising photos from the WP Media library.
- System for duplicating grids with only one click
- There are six different pagination methods available (included infinite-scroll and numbered buttons)
- Tracking lightbox, filters, search, and pagination are all part of our comprehensive SEO deeplinking system (tracking browser history change)
- 100% of the elements are shaped with CSS (superfast)
- Choice of complete object types, including compatibility for all forms of media
- photos taken by themselves
- a pictures slider that also supports videos
- Inline image slider
- YouTube, Vimeo, Dailymotion, as well as videos published on users’ own websites (lightbox and inline)
- SoundCloud, Mixcloud, and Spotify in addition to self-hosted audio (lightbox and inline)
- In-line text with the possibility to play a video in the background
- Luminaire containing items of your choosing
- Contents of posts – retrieving data from posts or other custom post kinds
- Items filtering system (optionally searches through pages)
- Default grid filter (shortcode parameter)
- 675 icons that may be used to embellish filters and personalise the items overlay
- In-grid search functionality for user-defined tags applied to objects (optionally searches through pages)
- pagination of filtered search results
- Filters and search can be positioned on either the top of the grid, the left side, or the right side.
- Support is provided through animated GIFs.
- Totally game-changing AJAX lightbox that also supports HTML and shortcodes
- 2 lightbox modes (text or media focused)
- 5 lightbox content layouts
- 6 lightbox command styles
- 3 lightbox entrance/sliding effects
- Unlimited contents length without page’s loading affection
- Contents to text – height matching option
- Image zoom system (for single image item type)
- Modal mode
- Unlimited item custom attributes with optional icon association
- Proper social sharing using item’s data (Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Google+)
- 16 contemporary loaders are available for selection.
- Ken Burns effect, available as an option for things
- Convenient tool for managing shortcodes
- Integration with the native platforms of Elementor, WPBakery Page Builder, and Divi Builder
- Option within the shortcode to shift the item’s title behind the picture (attached or detached)
- Control over everything from full colours to gradients, margins, borders, font size, and family
- Commands using shortcode to bypass the pagination mechanism and alter the appearance of the grid
- 1-click, instantaneous setup with ten different default styles
- Completely sensitive, and able to conform to the shape of any container
- XML sitemap for items, which will be used to submit item content and photos to search engines.
- Integration with WooCommerce, complete with a “add to cart” button that is optional and supports variable and number items
- Integration of comments from Disqus or Facebook is optional in the lightbox.
- 100% multilingual, with WPML certification and help from Polylang
- Protection against “right-clicking” on images
- Support for WebP pictures.
- Unlimited overlays may be created with the help of the Overlay Manager add-on.
- Unlimited filters may be created with the help of the Advanced Filters add-on.
There are no reviews yet.