MonsterInsights – EU Compliance Addon
The MonsterInsights EU Compliance addon makes it possible for you to improve your compliance with privacy legislation like GDPR and sordid privacy laws.
European statistics legal guidelines such as the Cookie rule and GDPR can make it particularly challenging to understand what must be redacted from a website in order to be compliant. This is especially true when it comes to matters pertaining to analytics.
Therefore, we developed a simple add-on that automatically takes precedence over the significant precedence regarding the aspect changes required in imitation of saving you valuable time. This add-on is integrated with two of the more popular cookie consent plugins for WordPress, and it does not require any confusing settings or difficult to implement article changes.
Our EU Compliance Addon because MonsterInsights automatically:
- Turns off the Demographics and Interests Statistics due to the fact that Remarketing comes before Advertising.
- IP identities are made anonymous.
- Integrates with the Cookie Notice plugin, and there are no necessary content changes to make an imitation of MonsterInsights.
- Users of the AMP extension can now use it after having to wait for so long because of a Google issue.
- AMP Consent Box in compliance with the standards that must be complied with before following a user
- disables the UserID and the honour monitoring for the author
- According to MonsterInsights, the integration includes the CookieBot plugin and does not require any modifications to the source code.
Even though the settings page can be accessed through the Tracking menu, everything that happens outside the container is handled automatically, and there is nothing that needs to be configured there.
There are no reviews yet.