Ninja Forms Elavon
Ninja Forms Elavon They are one of the major payment processors in the world, and their service is rebranded and put to use on a daily basis at retail establishments, restaurants, hotels, and airlines all around the world. With one of the safest payment processing solutions in the world, you can protect both your clients and your brand. You will be able to connect your WordPress website directly to your merchant bank account in order to take credit card payments directly from your site if you use the Ninja Forms Elavon extension.
Make accepting payments in WordPress easy
It shouldn’t take any effort on the part of your customers to purchase something from you. You want the options for processing payments to be as uncomplicated, efficient, and organised as possible. The Elavon addon for Ninja Forms ensures that every user transaction is pleasant, quick, and secure. The following steps will get you started right away:
- Make a profile with Elavon and log in.
- Include an Elavon action in the form that you’re using.
- You can connect the informational and payment fields on your form to your Elavon account by mapping them.
Everything that has to be done after that is handled by Elavon and Ninja Forms. This extension is ideal for the following:
- Businesses ranging from small to enterprise level who are looking for a means to streamline the acceptance of payments on their WordPress website
- Allowing mobile and tablet users to make payments while they are on the move
- Companies that need account management that is easily available 24/7/365
More than just payments: collect valuable customer data for each transaction with ease
Elavon recognises the need of gathering extra information about customers beyond basic payment card numbers and provides your merchant account with fields for this additional customer metadata. Mapping your Ninja Forms fields to these informational Elavon fields only only a few clicks of the mouse and is a very straightforward process. Simple collection and transmission of personally identifiable information such as names and addresses, as well as invoice numbers and other transactional data.
There are no reviews yet.