Paid Memberships Pro Goals Progress Bar Addon GPL Overview:
Display a progress bar for goals such as membership site signups, sales, or revenue.
How it Works
Create a dynamic progress bar that may be used in your posts, pages, or widgets. Each progress bar has its own set of parameters for customizing the design and the target, including which membership levels to include in the total goal progress calculation.
After installing and activating the plugin, you will be able to add a new Goal Progress Bar through a shortcode or Block (if you are using the Block Editor as part of WordPress v5.0+).
This is a Plus Add On.
All Plus or higher premium membership options include Plus Add Ons.
Create a dynamic progress bar for use in posts, pages, or widgets. Each progress bar has its own set of options for customizing the design and the target, such as which membership levels to include in the total goal progress calculation.
After installing and activating the plugin, you’ll be able to add a new Goal Progress Bar through a shortcode or Block (if you’re using WordPress v5.0+’s Block Editor).
Adding the Progress Bar to Your Site
This Add On allows for the use of a shortcode or a block implementation. Both methods can be used to place the block on sites that use the WordPress v5.0+ Block Editor. The shortcode method described below can be used by all other sites. Each Goal Progress Bar has its own parameters and may be tailored to your specific requirements. You can place numerous Goal Progress Bars on a single page or on multiple pages of your website. The following settings are shared by both implementations:
- Goal Type: Select whether you want to track revenue, sales, or member count.
- Levels to Track: Select the levels that will be included in your goal tracking.
- Goal Amount: The monetary income amount (no currency symbol) or the number of sales or signups required to meet your target.
- Date: Set a deadline for yourself. You can calculate your goal’s progress by specifying a start and end date.
- Text Before: Text that will appear before the Goal Progress value as of today.
- Text After: The text that will appear after the total Goal Amount.
- Font Color: The color of the text that is superimposed on the Goal Progress Bar.
- Fill Color: The progress “thermometer” color.
- Background Color: The color of the entire bar’s background.