PixelYourSite Product Catalog Feed Pro
Important Elements That Will Facilitate Your Work
Auto-mapping eliminates the need for tedious work
Most (if not all) essential fields will have the correct data pulled in automatically by the plugin.
Auto-Refresh ensures that your feeds are updated and that the right data is sent
Your XML feeds can be automatically updated by setting an update interval. Each feed is also available for download as an XML or CSV file.
Packed with smart options
To avoid having your feeds denied, you can easily change or define a brand or condition.
Product titles that contain CAPITAL characters should be changed to comply with Facebook’s criteria.
Create TAX rules so that your feeds always display the accurate product prices.
The fact that the product photos don’t match up well with the advertisements is one of the greatest issues our clients face when attempting to promote a Product Catalog (Dynamic Ads). They don’t fit nicely and make the advertisements look weird because they are either too big or too little. As a result, we provide a few options for you to choose from.
Additional Product Images
Every product and every variation in your store can have up to two additional photos added
- ad carousels (600X600 px)
- just-one-image advertisements (1200X628 px)
You can use these images for your feed and for mapping purposes.
If the primary picture is absent, a backup rule that applies to the product image can be specified.
Example: The fallback image is mapped to the Product Image while the primary image is linked to the Yoast Image (WooCommerce default picture). The product image will be utilised if a product lacks a Yoast picture.
Perhaps the most well-known SEO plugin available is Yoast. Additionally, you can utilise it to post a social media picture of each of your products. You can choose this image while creating or editing a feed because we make it available for the mapping.
Another well-liked plugin that allows you to add photographs for your products is MashShare Social Media. They are also useful for the feed.
Multilingual Support – WPML
You’re covered if you’re utilising WPML to convert your store into various languages. Our plugin will enable you choose the language to use for each feed after detecting the WPML installation. You can also choose to build a feed that includes merchandise in ALL languages.
Recommendation: When it is feasible, it may be preferable to build a product catalogue for each language and target audiences with advertisements in those languages.
- Browse only certain types of products.
- Sort items by category (simple, variable, grouped, affiliate etc)
- Product sales can be sorted.
- Select items from stock only.
- Utilize a tag-based filtering system to narrow your product search
- Suppress fluctuations in the feed
- Prescribe a price range for a product’s primary identifier if it’s a variable-price item (smaller price, bigger price, first variation price)
- Create a definition for a brand that may be applied to unbranded products or a global brand value.
- You can either set a default global condition value or a product condition to be used in its place when condition is null (condition is required in order for the feed to be accepted)
There are no reviews yet.