A mix of plugins from the list below may be of interest, depending on the sort of site you have established or want to construct.
Each plugin comes with a wizard that makes installation quick and easy.
The main functionality of Polylang and Polylang Pro is the same, with capabilities like:
- RTL scripts are available, as well as the translation of posts, pages, media, categories, post tags, custom post kinds, and RSS feeds.
- You can use a distinct sub-domain or domain for each language, or the language is selected by the language code in the URL.
- When making a new post or page translation, categories, post tags, and other meta data are automatically copied.
- translating widgets and menus.
- Available as a widget or a menu item, a customizable language changer.
- Integration with Yoast SEO.
Provides several extremely helpful added tools that aid in minimising the time required translating your website, such as:
- More effective incorporation in the new Block Editor.
- Language changer is offered as a block.
- There are language settings in the widget block editor.
- Translatable template components in the full site editing (FSE).
- Duplicate the text across post translations, or synchronise it.
- Enhanced compatibility with other plugins, such ACF Pro.
- Share a single URL slug across all languages for posts or keywords.
- Translate the URL slugs for various post kinds, author bases, and categories.
- A Premium Support is available for individualised help.
POLYLANG FOR WOOCOMMERCE
Add-on for WooCommerce compatible that offers capabilities like:
- Directly in the WooCommerce interface, translating words for global attribute names, product categories, and WooCommerce pages (shop, check-out, cart, my account).
- Converting WooCommerce emails into the clients’ native tongue and mailing them to them.
- Synchronising the metadata of products.
- Compatibility with the built-in CSV import and export tool for WooCommerce.
- Compatibility with well-known plugins, like WooCommerce Bookings, Product Bundles, Subscriptions, and more.
- Being able to leverage WooCommerce’s REST API (available with Polylang Pro).
- Access to a premium support service for individualised help.
Both of them refuse to enable automatic translation. However, a third-party plugin like Lingotek Translation, which offers a complete translation management system and provides services like a translation memory or semi-automated translation processes (for example, machine translation => human translation => legal review), can be installed alongside Polylang Pro or Polylang.
There are no reviews yet.