Popup Maker – Videos
You can create the ideal WordPress movie Popup for your marketing videos in only a few minutes. You can customise your player, control the play/pause commands for the movie, and much more.
What are WordPress Video Popups?
Using Video Popups, you can transform your regular video embeds into a video player that is completely functional and responsive.
Utilise and put into action your most potent films in a way that has never been possible before by combining WordPress Video Popups with the already existing tool set of Popup Maker Triggers, Conditions, and Cookies.
Video Popups Gives You Results In Minutes
You’ll have a completely adjustable and responsive video light box in a matter of minutes after you’ve inserted your video into the Popup Editor by pasting the link or using the shortcode, styled your Popup Theme, and configured your Video Popup Settings. All of these steps can be completed in the Popup Editor.
How Does It Work?
The video player is converted from a standard iframe embed to one that makes use of HTML 5 video APIs by this function. In addition to this, the movies that appear in our popups are loaded only when the user initiates playback rather than being stored beforehand.
- Start the video when the popup opens
- Close the popup when the video ends
- When the popup is opened, the video, if it was previously paused, will start playing again.
- When the popup is opened, the video should be rewound all the way to the beginning.
- Find the point in the video where the popup first appears, and seek to that time.
- When the popup is closed, the video should be paused so that it can be easily resumed.
- Once the popup has been closed, the video should be paused and restarted from the beginning.
- Destroy the video player as soon as the popup window is closed.
- Introduces three new Cookie Creation Events: Played Video, Paused Video, and Ended Video.
- By streaming videos on demand, load times can be reduced by up to 85%.
Our WordPress Video Popups are compatible with:
- YouTube Videos
- Vimeo Videos
- Any HTML5 Videos