Premium SEO Pack – WordPress Plugin
When it comes to optimising your website for the search engines of today, the Premium SEO Pack for WordPress is the most powerful tool available. The Premium SEO Pack combines all of the capabilities that you would anticipate seeing in hundreds of different WordPress plugins, in addition to a number of features that are completely unique to this product and cannot be found anywhere else.
- Functions as a plugin on all versions of WordPress (3.8 and beyond).
- According to the module manager, in order for the system to function, you need to activate the modules.
- This technology even includes a user-friendly dashboard that allows you monitor the main components of your site’s performance from inside the WordPress Admin area. Google Analytics is an example of a service that falls into this category.
- 404 Monitor allows you to view what URLs are sending users to sites that return an error code of 404, as well as the total number of visits the page received, and then redirect those visitors to another page.
- Compare search engine results pages with Serp Tracking, SERP Tracking, Search Engine Results Page Reporter, and Compare. Always keep an eye on what your rivals are doing!
- Google Pagespeed Insights Module – Google Pagespeed Insights Module evaluates how well a page performs on desktop computers as well as on mobile devices. You are able to test the page speed on numerous pages at once, also known as mass testing speed pages, or one page at a time, and examine the score on desktop as well as mobile devices, in addition to viewing a complete report.
ON PAGE OPTIMIZATION
- With this premium feature, you’ll be able to optimise all of your articles and pages at once utilising the bulk optimization tool.
- Local Search Engine Optimization – With the help of our most recent Local Search Engine Optimization Module, you can quickly rank your website highly in local search results and on Google Maps. Make it easy for local clients to find you by utilising our LOCAL SEO Module!
- On page optimization involves optimising your pages and post types one at a time, directly on the page or post where they appear. Additionally, it operates correctly with taxonomies such as categories and any other bespoke ones.
- Title and Meta Format enables users to define their own custom page titles, meta descriptions, meta keywords, meta robots, and social meta by making use of predefined format tags for the Homepage, Posts, Pages, Categories, Tags, Custom Taxonomies, Archives, Authors, Search, 404 Pages, and Pagination.
- Sitemap – the sitemap is created in an automated fashion with the use of our module.
- Video Sitemap – The sitemap is created in an automated fashion via the use of the video sitemap.
- The SEO Slug Optimizer, also known as Slug Optimizer, is a tool that eliminates frequently used terms from the slug of a post or page.
- Photos Optimized for Search Engines This feature will automatically update all of your images with the correct ALT and Title attributes.
- Use Google Authorship to give the impression that your content was created by a real person! Connect your articles and posts to your Google+ profile!
OFF PAGE OPTIMIZATION
- REMOVED Backlink Builder is software that will automatically submit your website’s link to hundreds of various online directories, each of which will automatically give backlinks at no cost to you.
- Link Builder will help increase the internal link development on your site.
- 301 Link Redirect is helpful for making any modifications to permalinks.
- Monitor the size of your social network using your social statistics.
- Files Edit gives you the ability to modify the robots.txt and.htaccess files on your website.
- W3C Validator – Mass Verify that your pages, posts, and custom taxonomies have the appropriate markup (HTML, XHTML, etc.).
- Insert Code for SEO – Insert individualised code into the “head” and “wp footer”
- Media Smushit – For this module, we utilise the Smush.it API, which enables you to optimise the website’s photos without affecting their appearance or the quality of their visual representation in any way.
- REMOVED Facebook Planner – The Facebook Planner module gives you the ability to publish the content of your website straight to profiles, pages, or groups on Facebook.
- Cards for Twitter
- Modules Manager is where you will find the options to turn modules on and off.
- Capabilities enable you to delegate certain rights and responsibilities to distinct categories of users.
- Installing the default configuration, importing SEO settings from other SEO plugins, and creating a backup of the currently used settings are all part of the “Setup and Backup” process.
- Server Status — The server status shows you which modules are active, whether or not they are correctly configured, and other relevant information.
- In the event that you experience problems with the plugin, you may take advantage of our remote assistance feature, which enables you to provide our team protected access to your WordPress installation.