PrivateContent | User Data Add-on
The User Data add-on is all about fields and forms; it enables you to build an unlimited number of fields of any sort (with the exception of uploads) so that you can collect additional information from your users. After they have been made, they will be instantly integrated into the PrivateContent engine and made ready for use in forms for either registering new users or updating existing ones.
But there’s much more included:
- Integration of forms into the framework
- Create an endless number of individualised fields of any kind (except uploads)
- Validations pertaining to particular fields (String length, numeric ranges, date ranges, multi-option checks, strings length)
- Validations pertaining to particular textual fields (integer and floating numbers, e-mail address, dates, URLs)
- Validation using a more advanced regular expression
- Option to require a different value from each user for each field.
- Management of more advanced choices for dropdown and checkbox fields
- It’s possible for options to have their own unique names, values, and even pre-selections.
- the use of pre-filled lists (eg. countries list)
- To populate in relation to the value of another field, combo options can be used.
- Toggle functionality based on a single or more stored and dynamic field values is provided by the Conditional Fields Engine.
- Each individual field can be displayed, organised, and sorted as desired.
- Form for updating data, which enables logged-in users to either add or alter data (eg. password change)
- Notification of data updates upon submission of forms via the Mail Actions add-on
- Hide content based on the logged user’s field value using a conditional data restriction shortcode (or builder block).
- User data shortcode: prints the targeted field value of the currently logged-in user
- System with a forced reset of the password
- Integration of the import system