Quform – Responsive Ajax Contact Form
Quform is a highly effective and responsive Ajax contact form that can be effortlessly embedded into any web page in a matter of minutes. Quform is an excellent option to consider using if you want to incorporate a straightforward contact form into your website. It handles everything without the need to reload the page, which results in a streamlined user experience that is certain to leave a favourable impression on your site’s visitors should they want to get in touch with you.
- New: reCAPTCHA v3 support
- Responsive design
- Fully tested on iPad/iPhone/Android devices
- 3 ready to use themes (with 6 variations)
- Style Quform easily with your own theme design
- The use of Group CSS enables the creation of intricate form layouts.
- Easy to install into any web page
- Powerful code framework
- File uploads supported
- Fully customizable
- Extensive documentation
- 3 CAPTCHA options to prevent spam: static image, new Google reCAPTCHA, Honeypot
- Valid HTML5
- Works in all major browsers
- Multi language UTF-8 ready
- Object oriented, unit tested PHP code
- Form validation & filtering
- Create custom autoresponders (auto reply emails)
- jQuery effects
- Save form data to a database
- Scrolls to error messages that are out of view
- Can be effortlessly inserted into a page written in PHP or HTML.
You have the ability to transform the Quform into a registration form, a quote form, or a form with any other form fields that you desire. In addition to the option of having the form data sent to you, you also have the choice of having the form data saved in a database. It is possible to rapidly configure the form to send a personalised auto-reply message to the user of the form.
You will have complete control over the data that is provided to you as a result of Quform’s custom-built system of validators and filters, which was inspired by the Zend system. Many customers won’t need to change the default settings because they provide sufficient information; but, if you ever need to ensure that the visitor accurately completes fields, you will be glad you purchased this.
We have provided you with three ready-to-use themes to get you started with the design of your form; however, you are free to modify the styles in any way that best fits your own website.
Since Quform’s default encoding is UTF-8, it is possible for users to submit information in a variety of different languages. This information will be delivered to you. If your site is in a language other than English, this is obviously very important. Naturally, everything functions faultlessly in its English form as well.