Restrict Content Pro REST API
This add-on gives developers and other applications the ability to communicate with the membership data stored in Restrict Content Pro by providing a comprehensive RESTful application programming interface (API).
These functions are available through the RCP REST API:
- Query member account records
- Create new member account records
- Update member account records
- Delete member account records
- Query payment records
- Create new payment records
- Update payment records
- Delete payment records
- Query recent earnings and signup statistics
What does this allow you to do?
Because of the flexibility afforded by a comprehensive REST API, the possibilities are practically endless. Here are a few potential applications:
- A user-friendly control panel for monitoring and adjusting subscriptions
- A database management system and smartphone application in one
- Integration with existing enrollment platforms is a breeze.