Enhance Your Site Presentation in Search Results
Markup code (semantic vocabulary) from Schema.org can be added to a website to improve the quality of search engine results displayed by major players like Google.
With our new Schema plugin, you can have any WordPress site outfitted with the json-ld markups specified by Google and hosted on schema.org.
Improve Your Site
By enhancing your site’s visibility in search engine results with Schema.org markup, you can increase your click-through and conversion rates.
Schema for WordPress
The Schema plugin was made to work with a regular WordPress installation, delving deep into the structure of your site to generate all the appropriate markup for schema.org. Schema ensures that a new WordPress installation has two predefined content types (posts and pages) ready to go. For the Blog, Pages, Posts, Category, Tag, and Taxonomy archives, etc., you can have the schema.org markup generated automatically. On top of that! You can also use schema to modify the markup for other material on your site.
All of these features are included in Schema Premium
The Quick Configuration Wizard makes the installation of the Schema Plugin quite simple.
Your markup is entirely under your control. Schema plugins make it possible to add schema.org markup anywhere you choose.
Schema Plugin is compatible with all the best e-commerce and search engine optimization add-ons. The flexibility means it may be used with any kind of Theme.
The plugin enhances your content with legitimate markup from schema.org. The markup may be validated and tested in the Google Structured Data Testing Tool so you can check for yourself if it is valid.
- Very easy to set up and forget about afterward.
- Rapidly adjust several system settings with the help of a wizard.
- All of the schema types for a given destination can be enabled simultaneously.
- complete structured data for archives and user-defined post types.
- Make sure your markup is proper by using the Google Structured Data Testing Tool.
- Use the JSON-LD markup format, which is suggested by Google, to create your content.
- Reuses data already stored in post meta, making it compatible with a wide variety of other plugins.
- friendly to users, open to customization, and easily expandable.
- Developed exclusively for use with the WordPress platform.