Smart Manager Pro
The greatest WordPress eCommerce plugins, WooCommerce and WordPress eCommerce, may be used with Smart Manager to quickly and effectively handle items, coupons, product variants, customers, and orders.
- The browsing experience is similar to that of a spreadsheet; you may avoid making unnecessary clicks to save time.
- A simple search function that allows you to look for customers, orders, items, and so on. Additionally, the plugin gives you access to an advanced search option.
- You may make edits to your Orders, Products, and Customers inline. You can edit up to three things inline at once.
- You will have an easy time managing the several product versions.
- Views of Orders, Customers, and Products that are Contained Within the Page
- You may erase a single order for a product or several orders for that product in the blink of an eye.
- You may make whatever changes you like on your whole product page by just jumping there.
Smart Manager Pro Features
- If you have the Pro version, you will have access to our sophisticated batch update algorithm, which will allow you to make limitless inline edits to goods, customers, and orders.
- Any information should be updated in batches. Included are intelligent update actions such as prepending, appending, increasing, and decreasing, among others.
- When you have numerous orders, print out the packing slips and orders.
- You have the option of including your own unique branding on the packing slips.
- On the Customers dashboard, you can view the Lifetime customer value along with a customer’s total transactions to date, in addition to data about their most recent order.
- You have the option to export all data as a CSV file, which includes information about customers, items, and orders.
- You can add or duplicate a single product or several goods at the same time. If necessary, you may copy your entire shop with just a single click.
- You are free to manage all of your orders without being limited to one month at a time.
- Premium technical support and updates are included for an entire year.
That wraps up everything that can possibly be said about it. I really hope that utilising Smart Manager for WooCommerce with the WPeC Plugin does not give you any trouble, and that you find that this guide was able to be of some use to you. You can leave a comment below if you have any questions or comments regarding this guide, or if you have any suggestions.