Snip | Structured Data Plugin for WordPress
You want search results that grab your attention, don’t you? What are the odds of that happening? Because of something called “Structured Data,” which are little snippets of code that tell search engines exactly what kind of content they’ll discover on your website, this is possible. They will have an easier time comprehending the material if they do it this manner. Rich Search results are a different method of displaying your content on the search engine results page. These results are displayed on search results pages when certain snippets of structured data are found. (SERP).
TRUST THE EXPERT
My name is Alberto, but everyone calls me Flo for short. I’m an independent web developer who has worked in various aspects of web development for more than 15 years. And as you might guess, I have a tremendous amount of enthusiasm for my work (after all, who else can really claim that?). I really hope that you are able to sense the level of enthusiasm that I put into developing the brand new SNIP plugin that is now accessible on gpl-files.com.
- Create limitless Global Snippets (Schema templates).
- Access to all of the more than 800 templates (from schema.org).
- There are no limits on the schema attributes.
- The capacity to override particular characteristics on a post-by-post basis.
- Importation and exportation of structures
- The production of a worldwide snippet based on a JSON+LD template (or your competitor).
- Access to a greater variety of field types, for example, so that article metadata is automatically included.
- Loop functionality: Iterate through various objects (such as post categories) in order to generate schemas dynamically.
- Installing the preconfigured schemas will get you up and running quickly with the predefined snippets.
- Additional guidelines for the position metabox include the ability to customize a post template, child terms, any taxonomy, as well as a parent page.
- Support for WooCommerce built right in!
- Support on a personal level from the developer.