Speaker – Page to Speech Plugin for WordPress
The material of a website can be converted into what sounds like human speech with the help of a plugin for WordPress called Speaker. The plugin makes use of the most recent developments in machine learning and artificial intelligence to perform tasks such as playing a human voice of high quality and adding an audio player to the website that contains content. The Google Cloud Platform serves as the foundation of the Speaker plugin. This foundation guarantees the plugin’s dependability and speeds in any part of the world.
Text can be converted into human-like speaking using the Speaker WordPress Plugin, which features more than 340 voices and supports more than 52 languages and variants. It accomplishes this by utilizing Google’s powerful neural networks in conjunction with ground-breaking research in speech synthesis (WaveNet and Neural2) in order to produce high-fidelity sounds.
There is only one WordPress Plugin known as The Speaker that complies with the Speech Synthesis Markup Language (SSML) standard. You are able to modify the language used in each article on your website by using SSML. You are able to pause, scan numbers and telephones with the appropriate intonation, and follow the standard format for humans. In addition to this, the SSML that is used in the Speaker makes it possible to use multiple voices and languages within a single document. You could, for instance, use this feature to narrate an article that includes an interview using a variety of accents, or you could use it for online language classes.
This product has been tested with a variety of WordPress editors, and the results show that it is completely compatible with all of them. Because of the incredible versatility of the plugin settings, you are able to activate or disable the feature on a variety of pages, for a variety of user groups, and on a variety of devices.(mobile, tablet, desktop).
A lot of useful functions and settings
You have the ability to construct individualized Speech Templates within the Speaker for each page. Additionally, a one-of-a-kind Speech Template can be developed and applied to each individual article in WordPress.
Processing in batches enables you to transform into speech all of the pages that are already present on your website. To accomplish this, all you need to do is make a few choices on the WordPress user interface. It makes no difference how many entries there are on your website—whether it has five or five thousand—because all of its speech will be synthesized and an audio file will be produced.
This feature is very helpful if you want all of your synthesized speech files to have the same tone and feel, as it allows you to personalize the introduction and conclusion of each file. You could, for instance, insert a greeting or a copyright statement at the beginning and/or conclusion of each speech file.
The appearance of the player can be customized to suit your preferences, and it can be positioned anywhere you like across the screen thanks to the player’s flexible design features. In addition to that, you can fit multiple participants on a single page. For instance, if you want to preserve the context of the story while inserting audio versions of several other articles into one article, you can use this feature.
The Speaker complies with the GDPR, which means that it cannot use or send information that is either private or not public on a page. The audio component of a post or page is generated based on the most recent version of the page markup that is made publicly accessible. If you use post types that require a password to access and are only accessible to certain users or a group of users, the Speaker will not be able to function with those post types.
The majority of the clients asked for a link that would allow them to retrieve the audio file. In addition to that, we accomplished it for you! You can activate the display of the download link on both the Front-end and the Back-end of the site by adjusting just a single setting.
Not only is it possible for you to generate an audio version of your text comments by using the Speaker, but you can also use it to construct an RSS feed that can be published on the most popular podcasting services, such as Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Spotify, and many more.
We keep a close eye on the most recent developments in technology as well as emerging patterns in the industry. In addition to that, they produced a plugin that is compatible with the most recent version of PHP. Nevertheless, the plugin is compatible with earlier versions as well and can be used with those. The speaker is compatible with all stable versions of PHP beginning with version 5.6 and going all the way up to the most current ones.
The brand-new user interface was developed particularly for version 2.0 of the software. The user interface has a clean and contemporary appearance thanks to the influence of the Material Design style.
Speaker is compatible with all modern browsers. It makes no difference which web browser a user employs to access your website. It doesn’t matter which web browser a tourist uses – Chrome, Firefox, Opera, Safari, Edge, or even an older version of Internet Explorer – they will have an amazing time using any of these. In addition, this is of the utmost significance if your website contains a large number of lengthy pages, such as those found on a blog, portfolio, corporate website, eCommerce project, creative agency, real estate listing, personal CV, restaurant, or retail company website.
- Create Your Own Visual Speech Templates
- SSML that is supported for WordPress.
- The WordPress Pages and Posts were processed in batch.
- After successfully saving the website, the audio will be generated automatically.
- On a single screen, you’ll find a variety of voices and languages.
- Pauses and inflection that are uniquely yours
- Complete support for all of the Custom Post Formats available in WordPress
- Included are more than 52 Languages
- More than 340 sounds that sound like humans
- Voices from WaveNet and Neural2 are included here.
- Each voice’s rate of speaking and pitch can be individually adjusted.
- Custom sounds Intro and Outro
- Google Drive serves as a repository for automatic backups of audio recordings.
- Feeds for RSS Podcasts are available for both Google Podcasts and Apple Podcasts.
- Contains a widget for WPBakery as well as an extension for Elementor
- Elementor, WPBakery Page Builder, and Visual Composer have all been tested, and compatibility has been confirmed with all three.
- Markup that can be spoken, for use with search engines
- Compatible with the majority of WordPress themes out there.
- Gutenberg Ready
- The five different player styles
- Link to download on either the front end or the back end
- There are seven different places the player can be placed.
- Contains a Player Shortcode That Can Be Embedded Anywhere on the Website
- Ideal for use in the RTL direction
- Beautiful contemporary User Interface
- Validated and compatible up to and including WordPress version 6+
- Easily transportable and quick
- Cloud Computing Services Provided by Google
- Compatible with the Latest Versions of All Major Browsers
- Contains an unrestricted access to the WaveNet technology.
- Simple in both operation and personalization
- Installation Guide
- Comprehensive Instructions for Users
- Massive Flexibility in Terms of Personalization
- Support for a period of six months is included for customers on CodeCanyon.