Sticky Html5 Music Player
This HTML5 Audio Player is great for adding background music to your website since it will provide a continuous and seamless playback across your entire website. As a result, adding background music to your website is one of the best uses for this player. Only Chrome and Internet Explorer will support this feature properly because the other browsers have recently implemented new limits regarding autoplay.
This HTML5 audio player allows you to customise it by altering the colour of the player backdrop, the volume slider, the timer, the buffer, the seekbar, the song title, the playlist background, the playlist font, and the line separator for the playlist item.
In this manner you have the possibility to integrate this audio player in any design.
It supports .mp3 and .ogg audio files
- Continuous Playback: The playback will pick up exactly where it left off in the previous minute whenever you move pages. In addition, the volume will keep the same settings as it had before. This will ensure that the playback remains smooth throughout the entirety of your website. Only Chrome and Internet Explorer will support this feature properly because the other browsers have recently implemented new limits regarding autoplay.
- Customizable Color Scheme: Both black and white variations of the prebuilt controllers (play button, next track button, etc.) are available to purchase. You are able to select any colour scheme you want for the player backdrop, the volume slider, the timer, the buffer, the seekbar, the song title, the playlist background, the playlist typeface, and the playlist item line separator by using the parameters. If you need them, PSD files are available, and you can alter the controllers in a very simple way as well.
- Mobile Compatible: It is interoperable with mobile operating systems such as iOS and Android.
- Set the position: On the page, you can position the player to the left, the center, or the right. In addition, the available settings to fine-tune the position with respect to the bottom and the left and right margins
- Small Or Big on Initialization: Optional parameter that determines whether the player loads with its window maximised or minimised when the website is loaded.
- Show/Hide Buttons: You have the option of setting it to be visible or hiding it: buttons for the previous item, the next item, and shuffle
- Read Folder: Option to automatically construct the player playlist from a folder containing MP3 files using the specified folder as the source.
- Multiple Parameters: You have access to over 30 customization options for your player, including autoplay, loop, beginning volume, shuffle, and colour parameters, amongst others.
- Free Updates: After you have paid for the product, you will be able to access all of the updated versions through your account.